Smokers suck......

pimp559

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I agree, smoking sucks, copenhagen is much better hahaha, come on man, lighten up, sure, everyone has thier vices, last time I checked, riding a "high polluting two stroke" at high rates of speed wasnt smart or life prolonging either....fuck it,

364844[/snapback]

haha true story.. i prefer my skoal straight, but to each their own.

and how come ya arent pickin my post apart "pimp" ? seems like everyone on here is being at least somewhat reasonable and ur flippin out...

You got a point about telling them to pic up their butts. I just thought they should have enough respect for me to not have to ask. If I  left their house and threw trash out in their yard they would be just as pissed. I'm not in the Marines anymore and I don't expect them to fieldstrip their butts, but jeeze you'd think it would be common sense to at least put them in the butt can since they knew I put if out for them. I guess I'll have to hurt their feelings and treat them like kids.

364810[/snapback]

takes me back to one of my original statements.you just needed enough balls to tell your scumbag buddys not to trash your garage,and smoke around your wife.so youll trash smokers when the situation is over and done with.just a bunch of bull shit. :yank::yank:

:whoa: duece struck a nerve there my lil whining non smoking passive aggressive cunt.shoulda had the nuts to tell the people clean up their mess.instead you whine like a jewish girl wanting a trip to miami on an internet message board.just what the world needed another internet tough guy. :whoa:

Well Jimblow, I got a feeling your hiding behind mommy and daddy's gate. Most pussies do need body guards. If I'm coming to visit it will only be me. I won't have as much cash, so I'll tale it out of your hollywood ass. Wheres the pic bitch? What are you scared of a redneck? Unless your 62, your not too old to get ass beat for talking shit about my family. It takes a big man to talk shit about someones faimly you don't even know. Plesase post a pic so I know who to look for. :evil:

364805[/snapback]

Well chief that gates around my 22,000 square foot studio, mommy and daddy been dead for 10 years, redneck huh, seems to me your the one who lives in Fresno not me, and it seems your low life pals, don

fuck man show me a fucker thats got cancer from second hand smoke, ill kiss your dumb ass. i personally dont care for assholes that dont make a mill or more a year,if you make 600 g's a year yer nothin but a fuckin bum to me :jesterlaugh:  and ill bet the twat you knocked up is gonna put the little hethen in day care for some other poor fuck to raise, so she can get back to her gig at wall mart, so the 5 hundred grand i gotta give uncle sam a year is going to go to supporting the turd you brought into this world, and i figure if you have the right to bring kids into this world on your 13 bucks an hour another asshole has the right to puff a smoke, i pitty the rodent yer gonna try and raise :dance:  :headbang:  :jesterlaugh:  :cheers: oh and the hears your sign shit just tells me your a fuckin moron, is your sister, or cousin the mother of this kid your having?....."get her done asshole" :lol:

364660[/snapback]

I don't want to get into a pissing contest over this one, BUT if you do infact make as much money as you claim, good for you. But does it really make you any better of a man than anybody else? I think not.

Shit man, I suppose you hug trees too. :shrugani:

I am a smoker, have been for over 7 years now. Granted, it's a nast habbit, but that's no reason to judge anyone by it; there's fuck'n inconsiderate ignorance right there. Do you drink?...better not, your killing your liver...wtf ever. :rolleyes: And wtf do you know...you put signs up asking them to not smoke & they didn't :o ...so wtf are you bitching about? Cancer develops gradually as a result of a complex mix of factors related to environment, lifestyle, and heredity. Some people are more sensitive than others to factors that can cause cancer. So don't be fuck'n saying smoking=cancer, because that's like someone saying pimp559=Einstein...obviously not. <_< Just because you don't smoke doesn't make you righteous or supreme over anyone, nor does flaunting your ignorance.

Time for a smoke...smoking.gif

i was a smoker so what.the funny part is he got all mad about talking about his family.but yet he ragged on almost every family in the world.there is atleast 1 person in each family that smokes.so when you said i hope they die a long death.you were talking to everyones family.but yet you cry when someone sayes something about your piece of rotten pie.

sence when does were you live make you a touch guy.so sence im white and in detroit im a bad dude huh.i will bust a cap in yo ass foe you dig son.i aint be bullshitting bout this man.im straight steet son from fresno i bust ya mexican ass up yo g gangsta

this is just funny as hell. hope this thread doesnt stop

or better yet i hope the next time he rides his quad he crashes,and dies a slow death.because anyone that rides a banshee is a idiot.they could die at anytime.what a bunch of idiots driving these fast as quads by trees.you know if you hit the tree it wont feel good.

HEY TARZAN WATCH OUT FOR THE TREE

i was a smoker so what.the funny part is he got all mad about talking about his family.but yet he ragged on almost every family in the world.there is atleast 1 person in each family that smokes.so when you said i hope they die a long death.you were talking to everyones family.but yet you cry when someone sayes something about your piece of rotten pie.

sence when does were you live make you a touch guy.so sence im white and in detroit im a bad dude huh.i will bust a cap in yo ass foe you dig son.i aint be bullshitting bout this man.im straight steet son from fresno i bust ya mexican ass up yo g gangsta

this is just funny as hell. hope this thread doesnt stop

or better yet i hope the next time he rides his quad he crashes,and dies a slow death.because anyone that rides a banshee is a idiot.they could die at anytime.what a bunch of idiots driving these fast as quads by trees.you know if you hit the tree it wont feel good.

HEY TARZAN WATCH OUT FOR THE TREE

364973[/snapback]

Dude, you need EBONICS. Bring your ghetto ass on out to Cali. You will need a gun too if you wanna take me down. Pussy bitches need guns to fight there battles.

Well most of you have missed the whole point. If your life was good enough, you wouldn't waste it away doing something that you know is gonna KILL you. Maybe you should be in a near death experience to appreciate life like I do. If your a smoker and don't throw butts down and smoke around your friends that don't, then I give you a little props. You should still respect yourself enough to not do it. Wether you accept it or not, when people see you smoking they think less of you and may treat you differently. Those same people are strong enough to say NO!, I deserve better.

If you post on here expecting people that don't smoke to support that you do it, Your fucking crazy. Sooner or later all states will require people to have to smoke outside. Next time your sitting in McDonalds smoking, look around at the kids your subjecting you nasty habit to. Hell, just hand them a cig, at least it would be filtered then. I may have a been a little sterotypical on smokers, but most don't consider anyone else but their addiction. If you are respectful of others, good for you. May be you can enlighten other smokers so they don't get the negative attention that they do.

BlueDoush, your still a fucking looser. And I'm waiting for the pic of your nasty mug. Thanks for clearing up its Sunset Blvd, not st., ave. crt. ALL FRESNO riders are poor white trash according to BlueDoush. I'll see you in Jawbone or at Pismo sometime. Don't worry, we'll meet. :evil: