Smokers suck......

pimp559

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep flaunting your ignorance...I need some laughter this afternoon.  :cheers:

queef in the mouth huh...how long did it take to think that one up? :rolleyes:  I feel sorry for your wife, she probably wishes you were half a man to induce a frig'n queef.  :jesterlaugh:

367350[/snapback]

Who's ignorant ass just got out of the hospital from a infection from tobacco in their mouth?

Let me guess, your still smoking and chewing. Thats what I call ignorance. Stick to the weed Led, at least its not cancerous.

I see you can't read. It says TRAILER, not tails. :shootself:  I go back to school and get you GED. :huh:

367401[/snapback]

LMAO! You're definitely not one to tell OTHER people how to fuckin read / spell, especially when you can't spell for shit...maybe you should read your own posts :rotflmao:

You are the biggest moron I think I've ever seen! Thanks for the laughs today, your ignorance is rather humorous :lol:

come ON pimp, show us a pic of your supermodel wife!!!

and uhh, dumbass, for the record, pot does cause cancer. unless you just eat it. :shrugani:

so led, stop smoking pot and just eat it. i wouldnt wanna lose ya, brotha.

:rotflmao:

Who's ignorant ass just got out of the hospital from a infection from tobacco in their mouth?

Let me guess, your still smoking and chewing. Thats what I call ignorance. Stick to the weed Led, at least its not cancerous.

367399[/snapback]

BS.gif

LOL...actually, the infection was from popping a zit and getting MRSA into my bloodstream; shit happens, the smoking didn't have anything to do with it. :shrugani: Popping a zit damn near killed me, but the smokes in my pocket have yet to. So there's "my" ignorance, uh huh...bet you've never popped a zit either huh... :shootself: Maybe someday the smoking will kill me...but that's the least of my worries; perhaps I'll die a slow & painful death, maybe I'll like it too! :evil: And smoking pot's not really my gig, been there/done that...I'll stick with my CMB's & smokes. :cheers:

And...speaking of fucking ignorance...

damnnigga.jpg

Don't be fucking throwing me almost dying in my face...especially without knowing what the fuck you are talking about...like I wanted that shit to happen, didn't even know I was putting myself at risk popping a zit. Granted, smoking may kill me someday, and I can't bitch if it does because I know I risk getting cancer from it...just as much risk as all the sunburns I've gotten put me at, but smoking had nothing to do with that shit. That's pretty fucked up dude. <_<

come ON pimp, show us a pic of your supermodel wife!!!

and uhh, dumbass, for the record, pot does cause cancer.  unless you just eat it.  :shrugani:

so led, stop smoking pot and just eat it. i wouldnt wanna lose ya, brotha. 

:rotflmao:

367418[/snapback]

I guess Doctors prescribe cancer now, since weed is a perscription drug in Cali. :headbang: There is enough pics of women on here for you to masterbate to. Nice try though. Go back to your hole now Brookypoo before we have to break out the vagifem.

BS.gif

LOL...actually, the infection was from popping a zit and getting MRSA into my bloodstream; shit happens, the smoking didn't have anything to do with it. :shrugani:  Popping a zit damn near killed me, but the smokes in my pocket have yet to.  So there's "my" ignorance, uh huh...bet you've never popped a zit either huh... :shootself:  Maybe someday the smoking will kill me...but that's the least of my worries; perhaps I'll die a slow & painful death, maybe I'll like it too! :evil:  And smoking pot's not really my gig, been there/done that...I'll stick with my CMB's & smokes. :cheers:

And...speaking of fucking ignorance...

damnnigga.jpg

Don't be fucking throwing me almost dying in my face...especially without knowing what the fuck you are talking about...like I wanted that shit to happen, didn't even know I was putting myself at risk popping a zit.  Granted, smoking may kill me someday, and I can't bitch if it does because I know I risk getting cancer from it...just as much risk as all the sunburns I've gotten put me at, but smoking had nothing to do with that shit.    That's pretty fucked up dude. <_<

367423[/snapback]

Oh, did you get your feelings hurt. Did it hit home that you should respect yourself a little more and stop smoking. Don't get in a shit throwing contest if you don't like shit thrown on you.

I am glad you are alright and your out of the hospital. Hope everything starts going well for you. I guess I'll leave my white heads alone instead of popping them.

I guess Doctors prescribe cancer now, since weed is a perscription drug in Cali. :headbang:  There is enough pics of women on here for you to masterbate to. Nice try though. Go back to your hole now Brookypoo before we have to break out the vagifem.

367425[/snapback]

youre such an idiot, its amazing. some estimates say that one joint has as much cancer causing chemicals as an entire pack of cigaretts. but since people dont smoke joints as frequently as they smoke cigarettes, you dont see the negative effects as quickly. and any partially intelligent doctor who prescribes marijuana does it in the form of a pill, not to smoke.

i wouldnt masturbate to your wife is she were the last broad on earth. just knowing that your nasty paws have been all over her, is enough to make me gag. i just wanted proof of this amazing goddess of yours. put up or shut up, prick.

Nah...I haven't started to throw shit yet, didn't hurt my feelings but yeah that did hit a little close to home I guess you could say...that was one of the worst times of my life. I respect myself enough to give a shit when I see a no smoking sign or someone asks me to not smoke around them...but smoking is a part of me anymore, has been for over 6yrs now.

Doesn't make me any lesser of a person and if you don't like it or accept the fact...

shittydeal.jpg

:shrugani:

Nah...I haven't started to throw shit yet, didn't hurt my feelings but yeah that did hit a little close to home I guess you could say...that was one of the worst times of my life.  I respect myself enough to give a shit when I see a no smoking sign or someone asks me to not smoke around them...but smoking is a part of me anymore, has been for over 6yrs now.

Doesn't make me any lesser of a person and if you don't like it or accept the fact...

:shrugani:

367430[/snapback]

God damnit Led.....

we don't have a barfing emoticon...

youre such an idiot, its amazing.  some estimates say that one joint has as much cancer causing chemicals as an entire pack of cigaretts. but since people dont smoke joints as frequently as they smoke cigarettes, you dont see the negative effects as quickly. and any partially intelligent doctor who prescribes marijuana does it in the form of a pill, not to smoke. 

i wouldnt masturbate to your wife is she were the last broad on earth. just knowing that your nasty paws have been all over her, is enough to make me gag.  i just wanted proof of this amazing goddess of yours.  put up or shut up, prick.

367428[/snapback]

Well you should study up a little better. Here in Cali we have what they call a cannabis club. Only people with a card and proscription from their doctors are allowed in to buy fresh green bud. And yes you smoke your prescription, not eat it. I guess you listen to the commercials on tv that say pot is cancerous but you don't listen to the tobacco ones. :shootself: "nasty paws", you don't even know me. Is it your time of the month? Wether you thought my wife was hot or not, you wouldn't admit it just because you are ragging. Take the knot out of your panty's and go bug someone else. If you think your that hot, post a pic and I'll match it for something better. :o

youre such an idiot, its amazing.  some estimates say that one joint has as much cancer causing chemicals as an entire pack of cigaretts. but since people dont smoke joints as frequently as they smoke cigarettes, you dont see the negative effects as quickly. and any partially intelligent doctor who prescribes marijuana does it in the form of a pill, not to smoke. 

i wouldnt masturbate to your wife is she were the last broad on earth. just knowing that your nasty paws have been all over her, is enough to make me gag.  i just wanted proof of this amazing goddess of yours.  put up or shut up, prick.

367428[/snapback]

Well you should study up a little better. Here in Cali we have what they call a cannabis club. Only people with a card and proscription from their doctors are allowed in to buy fresh green bud. And yes you smoke your prescription, not eat it. I guess you listen to the commercials on tv that say pot is cancerous but you don't listen to the tobacco ones. :shootself: "nasty paws", you don't even know me. Is it your time of the month? Wether you thought my wife was hot or not, you wouldn't admit it just because you are ragging. Take the knot out of your panty's and go bug someone else. If you think your that hot, post a pic and I'll match it for something better. :o Let's not forget your talking about estimates not facts. :yank:

Well you should study up a little better. Here in Cali we have what they call a cannabis club. Only people with a card and proscription from their doctors are allowed in to buy fresh green bud. And yes you smoke your prescription, not eat it. I guess you listen to the commercials on tv that say pot is cancerous but you don't listen to the tobacco ones. :shootself: "nasty paws", you don't even know me. Is it your time of the month? Wether you thought my wife was hot or not, you wouldn't admit it just because you are ragging. Take the knot out of your panty's and go bug someone else. If you think your that hot, post a pic and I'll match it for something better. :o

367455[/snapback]

first of all, im quite aware of the legal cannabis clubs out there in cali, thats why i said any half intelligent doctor prescribes it in pill form, i didnt say every doctor. dumbass. stupid liberal hippies managed to get pot legalized, that doesnt mean its good for you, or have any adverse effects. secondly, i dont smoke pot or smoke cigaretts or drink or do any illegal or perscription drugs. so fuck you.

and no, im not on the rag, i refered to your paws as nasty cause your ignorance is repulsive, and thats all i need to know. i never once claimed to be hot or hotter than your wife, youre the one that claimed she was hotter than me, so i dont need to show proof, you do. if she was hot, i would admit it, and just find some other way to insult you. like that would be hard to do.

so, do you smoke pot? thats the impression im getting...