Smokers suck......

pimp559

so let me see.....theres fuckesr 15 years old who are dead from smoking? man i gotta call bullshit...whats a smoking related death? the guy smokes a cig then gets hit by a car?......15-54? why not 0-100?.....i was born when my dad was 36 smoking 3 paks a day, when he died at 78 of colon cancer he was still smoking 3 packs a day........i just hapeened to ask my doctor what the percentage of people dying from smoking under 40 was and he said 4%...most people have kids in there mid twenties a higher percent in the early twenties than 30's..thats a butt load of kids loosing both parents and being left parentless (orphaned)..so both parents had to smoke and die from it before the kid turned 18........i think your chances of hitting the lottery are better...........

399900[/snapback]

tsk tsk blew, youre using common sense. we must all believe anything the good doctor says cause, well, hes a doctor.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blew duece

and i think i forgot to mention the 4% was people who had lung or throat cancer and were under 40..........my lucky numbers 36, 24, 36, 21, 22, 24 and my bonus number a 23 year old who measures 36,24,36 give or take an inch in the ass and waist

so both parents had to smoke and die from it before the kid turned 18........i think your chances of hitting the lottery are better...........

No, you can qualify for survivors insurance benefits if just one parent dies. And the reason the authors took the 15-54 age range is because that's when most people are caring for children under 18. Very few 100 year-olds, and no 0 year-olds, are parents of minors :D

_d

Guest blew duece
No, you can qualify for survivors insurance benefits if just one parent dies.

400125[/snapback]

nice , so the kid isnt an orphan he still has a parent living.......... <_<

• 1 month later...

I can't believe this forum is still going!!!I am 40 and have been smoking for 20 years it will kill me but guess what, I'm happy. do you wear a resperator when you ride your shee?or when you are following a shee. you should those fumes are gonna kill you. he he