Smokers suck......

pimp559

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, but another carton of sigs, you need them.

365188[/snapback]

you need a beer!

buddy, you get a little worked. its called the ROOSTING ROOM for a reason, then you go running yer yap about fighing and posting pics and shit. grow up.

And to the guy who is soooo rich, sweet dude. :)

Im an ex smoker and its bad enough now where I cant even be around the crap or I'll get a headache,,,nothing worse than taking your gal out to a club for a nice time and coming home stinking of smoke. Although this guy is a bit on the extreme side of the non smoking battle I agree with his feelings. Although I wont be out calling smokers any names,,,,Hell I used to be one,,,,so was my mom,,,,unfortunately she passed at age 45 from lung cancer. Yes,,,its a very nasty habit,,,,Yes,,,I cant stand smoke,,,,,,,But I dont have harsh feelings for people who smoke,,,if anything I only hope that they will wise up someday. I dont condone smoking or people who do it,,,Ya just gotta hope the very best for them.

Oh,,,I have met some very nice smokers,, good example,,,white trash,,,,we went to badlands to ride quads,,,,I rode with him most of the way,,,,,and out of shear niceness he didnt smoke in is own vehicle. Very cool Brian!! Much appreciated! Not all smokers are assholes,,,but there are many assholes wo dont smoke!!

Oh and as for the whole fighting on the internet??

i was waiting for someone to post that up lol way to be jonny on the spot :clap:

BlueDouch I'm suprised we haven't heard from any of the Mexican Banshee riders since you evidently are PREDJUDICE towards them and poor people from the Fresno area. I'm sure you made some friends with those comments.

When you were talking about studio, I know you meant apartment. And you didn't mention your apartment number. Please fill us whitetrash poor mexicans in with the number please. I'm sure you'll have some visitors. At least our trailers our on our own property.

Some may think I have my panties in a knot over the smoking thing, but I don't care. That is my opinion and you can either agree or disagree. 3 of my friends have passed away in the last 2 years from lung cancer. If you haven't had a friend or loved one die of cancer then you probably don't know how I feel. I'm enraged that selling cancer is legal. I don't support it in any way, wether your my family or my friend. If my freinds or family go on smoking and die of cancer and I didn't try to stop them, then I feel like I would be supporting their suicide.

As far as being a tough guy or what ever you wanna call me because I stick up for my family, If you wouldn't do the same I'd say you are a fucking COWARD! If you want to talk shit about my family, I invite you to please come say it to my face.

If I roosted in your face over smoking and it pissed you off, that is you conscence

telling you that your wrong and you know better. If one person on here just smoked one less cig because of this post, it would totally be worth all the fus.

Kick the habit smokers, you'll be glad you did. ;)

If you have worked that hard to be were you are today I applaud you. :clap:  Good job. You might not have meant to make it sound like you were better than anybody else, but that's the way it sounded to me. Don't worry, I'll get over it. :jesterlaugh:

Pimp, I let my family know how much I care by telling them I wish they would die too. What a dumb fuck!

365496[/snapback]

No, you probably give them a carton of cigs for their birthday. :lol: