Smokers suck......

pimp559

Judgemental? Smoking = Suicide. People that commit suicide are fucking weak loosers that get no respect. I have loved ones that smoke, but that doesn't mean I don't love them and it doesn't make them any fucking smarter. Don't get me wrong, I like and love these people but I hate that they take life for granted while at the same time teaching their kids to do the same. Hey, if you wanna kill/puff your life away knowone is stopping you.

364630[/snapback]

why dont you tell your loved ones that you hope they die a slow painfull death

dont think you can or will.cause your a big shit on the computer huh

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you tell your loved ones that you hope they die a slow painfull death

dont think you can or will.cause your a big shit on the computer huh

364645[/snapback]

As a matter of fact I have told them and we don't see each other anymore. If thats what it takes to get their attention, then so be it. I might be responsible for saving their life if they quit. Thats pretty sad that they would pic their addiction over their own family. Actions speak louder than words here. And i guess I'm the bad guy (johnny do good) for not picking up the nasty habit/addiction.

Edited by pimp559

Oh, I guess you have never thrown a butt out your car window or threw one down on the ground when you were done with it. You know you are lying if you say no. As far as "vice", most peoples don't cause other people to get cancer. :shootself:
Edited by Blue Duece

fuck man show me a fucker thats got cancer from second hand smoke, ill kiss your dumb ass. i personally dont care for assholes that dont make a mill or more a year,if you make 600 g's a year yer nothin but a fuckin bum to me :jesterlaugh:  and ill bet the twat you knocked up is gonna put the little hethen in day care for some other poor fuck to raise, so she can get back to her gig at wall mart, so the 5 hundred grand i gotta give uncle sam a year is going to go to supporting the turd you brought into this world, and i figure if you have the right to bring kids into this world on your 13 bucks an hour another asshole has the right to puff a smoke, i pitty the rodent yer gonna try and raise :dance:  :headbang:  :jesterlaugh:  :cheers:

364660[/snapback]

Well if you want to dig them up, there are plenty of them. The mill your talking about is probably the size of your little pecker. I see you have no respect for other peoples family. If you were close enough I'd reach out break your face. Fresno ain't far from Socal, so I'd shut the fuck up kid. As a matter of fact post a picture of your face and an address tough guy.

for starters asshole ill bet im twice yer age, and have forgot more than you know, ill make it easy on you, instead of you having to drive all the way to the high desert from fresno, which by the way is one of the lowest incomed society's in california(full of speeders and derilicks) get your punk ass out on the 5 and head south to the 101 get off at sunset blvd in beverly hills and roll your ass down to 6545 sunset blvd, tell one of my security gaurds at the gate your here to kick jims ass :cheers:

I see you have no respect for other peoples family.

364672[/snapback]

ha,thats like the pot calling the kettle black now isnt it?

face it your a jerk off that sounds like you have a power trip problem.wanting everything your way,or you get all pissy.well pull your thong out your snatch and take it easy on your wife she cant take another black eye.

btw, a little birdie told me your kids is your best friends son.

I can see your point about being pissed about it and yeah alot of smokers are inconsiderate. But all u gotta do is seperate yourself from that if it bothers you so much. Its stupid that you have to do it but next time go outside and ask ur buddies to clean up all their butts before they leave. Alot of smokers somehow don't consider cig butts as being litter...I never got it :shrugani: But then I've also had buddies that smoke and they'll field strip thier cigs, make efforts to smoke only when they're away from non-smokers, etc. Not all of em are inconsiderate, disgusting pigs. Just a good portion giving the group as a whole a bad rap.

Oh and I definately agree with the turn off factor of smoking. When I see a girl light up, that's an instant -10 points on my 1-10 scale.

for starters asshole ill bet im twice yer age, and have forgot more than you know, ill make it easy on you, instead of you having to drive all the way to the high desert from fresno, which by the way is one of the lowest incomed society's in california(full of speeders and derilicks) get your punk ass out on the 5 and head south to the 101 get off at sunset blvd in beverly hills and roll your ass down to 6545 sunset blvd, tell one of my security gaurds at the gate your here to kick jims ass :cheers:

364695[/snapback]

Well Jimblow, I got a feeling your hiding behind mommy and daddy's gate. Most pussies do need body guards. If I'm coming to visit it will only be me. I won't have as much cash, so I'll tale it out of your hollywood ass. Wheres the pic bitch? What are you scared of a redneck? Unless your 62, your not too old to get ass beat for talking shit about my family. It takes a big man to talk shit about someones faimly you don't even know. Plesase post a pic so I know who to look for. :evil:

Edited by pimp559

I can see your point about being pissed about it and yeah alot of smokers are inconsiderate.  But all u gotta do is seperate yourself from that if it bothers you so much.  Its stupid that you have to do it but next time go outside and ask ur buddies to clean up all their butts before they leave.  Alot of smokers somehow don't consider cig butts as being litter...I never got it :shrugani:  But then I've also had buddies that smoke and they'll field strip thier cigs, make efforts to smoke only when they're away from non-smokers, etc.  Not all of em are inconsiderate, disgusting pigs.  Just a good portion giving the group as a whole a bad rap. 

Oh and I definately agree with the turn off factor of smoking.  When I see a girl light up, that's an instant -10 points on my 1-10 scale.

364801[/snapback]

You got a point about telling them to pic up their butts. I just thought they should have enough respect for me to not have to ask. If I left their house and threw trash out in their yard they would be just as pissed. I'm not in the Marines anymore and I don't expect them to fieldstrip their butts, but jeeze you'd think it would be common sense to at least put them in the butt can since they knew I put if out for them. I guess I'll have to hurt their feelings and treat them like kids.

You start a good roostin' thread and then fuck it up by gettin' personal and threatening to beat the fuck out of someone. banghead  What a turd. My moneys on the little girl in the tutu. :cheers:

364683[/snapback]

I never said shit about anyones family on here. I'm taking that personal. :angry:

ha,thats like the pot calling the kettle black now isnt it?

face it your a jerk off that sounds like you have a power trip problem.wanting everything your way,or you get all pissy.well pull your thong out your snatch and take it easy on your wife she cant take another black eye.

btw, a little birdie told me your kids is your best friends son.

364710[/snapback]

Your username says it all for you. You gotta talk shit about my family cause you know your wrong. Wow that takes a big man. Have another cig dirtbag.

1st off not all smokers are as filty and inconsiderate as you make it seem, granted most are, but whaever. I smoke, and i will not smoke around a non smoker, its rude. When i am at a friends house, I step outside to smoke, and when im done i knock the cherry off, and put the butt in my pocket rather than litter up their yard. If your friends had any respect for you they would have done the same. But you proabaly started throwing a fit about it. Had i been there i would have done in spite of you acting like that

I think your being very childish about the whole thing. You had a party, butt's get toosed on the ground, it happens man. If you had beer, im willing to bet some "greasy, slimy, dirty, cancer ridden, suicide commiting fool" left a beer can or two sitting around as well.

As for the dying of cancer thing, who fucking cares. Thats whats gonna get us all in the end anyway smoker or not. There are so many ohter carcinogens out there besides cigaettes. We as smokers are just choosing our fate