Smokers suck......

pimp559

I can't help but throw my two cents in...

Pimp I see yer point, and you're entitled to your opinion. While I'm not gonna give ya any "atta boys" for not smoking or for takin' a nazi attitude about it, it's good that you're trying to shelter your wife and unborn child from it. Good luck with that pal, you got a long hard road ahead.

Your voiced your opinion, so here's mine. This world ain't all puppy dogs 'n rainbows and shit. Take the good with the bad man. It's completely unrealistic to think that ANYONE can live in complete purity, no matter how bad you want to, there's always gonna be fly shit in the sugar, water in the gas, or dandelion in the turf. Life by it's very nature is chaotic...

Not saying you're one of them, but these self-righteous hippy eco fucks make me sick to my fucking stomach, becuase they THINK they have an opinon on something, when they don't have a clue. Oh gee it's bad to kill helpless animals so I'm gonna be a vegetarian...yet they drive around on leather seats, feed their cats animal byproducts, use prescription medications tested on animals, swat flies, blah blah fucking blah. Then there's the real wackos that actually carry it all the way through and live on some commune in the boonies, way to go buddy you accomplished your goal and didn't affect any animals...now I'm gonna go out tonight and wharf down a 72 oz. sirloin with a side of fuckin' deep-fried baby seal nuggets, smoke a half a pack of Camels and pass out.

Anyway the point I'm driving at is, you do your thing and I'll do mine. Don't like smokers and lie awake at night in a cold sweat for fear that a fart's worth of carcinogenic Marlboro smoke is gonna "get you"? Fine, whatever. Shit you live in Cali you prolly breathe more nasty shit in a day before I go through half a pack. Go ahead and judge me man, maybe I'll drop dead in a chemo ward in thirty years, maybe I'll get hit by a fucking bus tomorrow, but it's my life to live and just because I enjoy somethin' it doesn't mean I'm pushin' it off on someone else...hell I like roostin' my buddies with a 6' wall of sand too but I wouldn't do that to somebody's 80 year-old wheelchair-ridden grandmother. I like to smoke, eat red meat, drink, ride, race, listen to loud music, and I dig chicks with tattoos, piercings, that smoke reds...not everybody does nor would I want 'em to, I can deal with that, can you?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but throw my two cents in...

Pimp I see yer point, and you're entitled to your opinion.  While I'm not gonna give ya any "atta boys" for not smoking or for takin' a nazi attitude about it, it's good that you're trying to shelter your wife and unborn child from it.  Good luck with that pal, you got a long hard road ahead.

Your voiced your opinion, so here's mine.  This world ain't all puppy dogs 'n rainbows and shit.  Take the good with the bad man.  It's completely unrealistic to think that ANYONE can live in complete purity, no matter how bad you want to, there's always gonna be fly shit in the sugar, water in the gas, or dandelion in the turf.  Life by it's very nature is chaotic...

Not saying you're one of them, but these self-righteous hippy eco fucks make me sick to my fucking stomach, becuase they THINK they have an opinon on something, when they don't have a clue.  Oh gee it's bad to kill helpless animals so I'm gonna be a vegetarian...yet they drive around on leather seats, feed their cats animal byproducts, use prescription medications tested on animals, swat flies, blah blah fucking blah.  Then there's the real wackos that actually carry it all the way through and live on some commune in the boonies, way to go buddy you accomplished your goal and didn't affect any animals...now I'm gonna go out tonight and wharf down a 72 oz. sirloin with a side of fuckin' deep-fried baby seal nuggets, smoke a half a pack of Camels and pass out.

Anyway the point I'm driving at is, you do your thing and I'll do mine.  Don't like smokers and lie awake at night in a cold sweat for fear that a fart's worth of carcinogenic Marlboro smoke is gonna "get you"?  Fine, whatever.  Shit you live in Cali you prolly breathe more nasty shit in a day before I go through half a pack.  Go ahead and judge me man, maybe I'll drop dead in a chemo ward in thirty years, maybe I'll get hit by a fucking bus tomorrow, but it's my life to live and just because I enjoy somethin' it doesn't mean I'm pushin' it off on someone else...hell I like roostin' my buddies with a 6' wall of sand too but I wouldn't do that to somebody's 80 year-old wheelchair-ridden grandmother.  I like to smoke, eat red meat, drink, ride, race, listen to loud music, and I dig chicks with tattoos, piercings, that smoke reds...not everybody does nor would I want 'em to, I can deal with that, can you?

365593[/snapback]

That's pretty well put BenBB. I see we have alot in common besides smoking. I wouldn't not stop and help a smoker broke down on the side of the road, but i would be dissapointed if he threw his cig down on the ground when I went to jumpstart his car.

I probably missrepresented myself a little in the first posts. I do have a certain amount of respect for my friends that put their butts in the can I set out. But, I don't for the sick ones that didn't and threw their nasty shit down in my yard and smoke around people and kids that don't. I don't care what anyones bad habbit is as long as it doesn't affect me. If you cause me to inhale or smell your smoke or trash my surroundings, or are a loved on that is going cause me to stress and worry because your in the hospital with serious health problems because you couldn't handle your addiction, then i have a problem with it. I you are a smoker and learn to be a little more conciderate from this post, that would be WAY cool. I guess if more smokers were more responsible with it , then they wouldn't get the bad rap and attention that they do. And if you smoke, PLEASE get some breath spray and some colonge to cover up the stink. Your friends that don't smoke will be thankful.

I you are a smoker and learn to be a little more conciderate from this post, that would be WAY cool.

365611[/snapback]

You got in man, duly noted :cheers:

I guess if more smokers were more responsible with it , then they wouldn't get the bad rap and attention that they do.

365611[/snapback]

Kinda like ATV & dirt bike riders huh :evil:

:clap: BenBB... :cheers:

No, you probably give them a carton of cigs for their birthday. :lol:

365499[/snapback]

Would work for me...kinda pricey these days. :confused:

Hey, that's not a bad idea. I could give them a card that says, " I hope you die a slow and painful death too." :headbang:

365514[/snapback]

Need an address? :P:cheers:

...I wouldn't not stop and help a smoker broke down on the side of the road, but i would be dissapointed if he threw his cig down on the ground when I went to jumpstart his car. ........I guess if more smokers were more responsible with it , then they wouldn't get the bad rap and attention that they do...

:rotflmao: You've got to be fucking shit'n...if I was broke down on the side of the road, good chance I'd be having a smoke. That being said if someone stopped & offered to help, then proceeded to tell me to put my cigarette out; I'd have half the mind to tell them to fuck themself and figure something out. It's not like I'd be blowing the shit in their face, you don't smoke...fine, I'm not going to force it upon you; don't stand down wind I guess(I'm sure you'd rather not smell farts too, gunna tell them they best not shit themselves too? :lol: ). It's outside for gods sake.

I see what you're saying, and hey, what is said & done and how you handle it on your own property is your own deal...but I think you've got a slight OCD.

Well most of you have missed the whole point. If your life was good enough, you wouldn't waste it away doing something that you know is gonna KILL you. Maybe you should be in a near death experience to appreciate life like I do. If your a smoker and don't throw butts down and smoke around your friends that don't, then I give you a little props. You should still respect yourself enough to not do it. Wether you accept it or not, when people see you smoking they think less of you and may treat you differently. Those same people are strong enough to say NO!, I deserve better.

If you post on here expecting people that don't smoke to support that you do it, Your fucking crazy. Sooner or later all states will require people to have to smoke outside. Next time your sitting in McDonalds smoking, look around at the kids your subjecting you nasty habit to. Hell, just hand them a cig, at least it would be filtered then. I may have a been a little  sterotypical on smokers, but most don't consider anyone else but their addiction. If you are respectful of others, good for you. May be you can enlighten other smokers so they don't get the negative attention that they do.

BlueDoush, your still a fucking looser. And I'm waiting for the pic of your nasty mug. Thanks for clearing up its Sunset Blvd, not st., ave. crt. ALL FRESNO riders are poor white trash according to BlueDoush. I'll see you in Jawbone or at Pismo sometime. Don't worry, we'll meet. :evil:

365157[/snapback]

Well technically your killing yourself and your kid because of the AIDS infested trailer park queen your sleeping with, but you dont see us over here making post about how much we hate her because of her diseases now do ya???????

Oh yea and last time I checked you cant smoke at mcdonalds and I'm pretty sure if you would get your head out of your ass you might realize that......

and why the fuck would i wanna go to pismo when dumont's a half hour from my 160 acre estate in the high desert, i can ride right outta my fuckin driveway and be in dumont in 40 minutes, why go to pismo? i have a house on the beach, i dont need a fucking quad when i go there all i need is some bank and a box of trojans, and its butt city, if ya wanna come fuck with me there its 16824 algonquin, huntington harbor california......

and why the fuck would i wanna go to pismo when dumont's a half hour from my 160 acre estate in the high desert, i can ride right outta my fuckin driveway and be in dumont in 40 minutes, why go to pismo? i have a house on the beach, i dont need a fucking quad when i go there all i need is some bank and a box of trojans, and its butt city, if ya wanna come fuck with me there its 16824 algonquin, huntington harbor california......

365751[/snapback]

JESUS CHRIST MAN! You are pullin in some serious cash. Can't wait until I can move out of this fuckin glorified chicken coop and into some digs where I don't have to worry about my chocolate lab being ripped off or poisoned while I'm at work, or this fucker running around my city pulling off home invasions and slapping around the occupants of the houses he targets.

:shrugani:

I agree with you Pimp.

I chew. Once a guy came into my work where we have NO SMOKING signs on the doors and inside. He came in with a cig in his mouth, looked at the sign and walked right on in. I had a dip in at the time and asked him to please put the cig out. He said, "well you are chewing". I said, "Tell you what. You let me spit in your face and you can blow smoke in mine".

My chewing doesn't affect anyone but me.

this is really a good pissin match

im not a smoker or a fan of it. i dont allow people to smoke in my truck or house. go outside for that. its always fun to kiss a girl with smoke breath also, but anyways.

i dont feel you should just cork off on some one for smoking, ask them nicely to put it out if its in a building or whatever.

i dont think you should just start name calling and shit.

by the way. blue duece can you hook up with some pic or vid of you crip. kinda like mtv cribs

that place sounds cool as hell. mad props to you for getting a successful business where you have major jack and bling bling. :notworthy::notworthy:

I agree with you Pimp.

I chew.  Once a guy came into my work where we have NO SMOKING signs on the doors and inside.  He came in with a cig in his mouth, looked at the sign and walked right on in.  I had a dip in at the time and asked him to please put the cig out.  He said, "well you are chewing".  I said, "Tell you what.  You let me spit in your face and you can blow smoke in mine". 

366030[/snapback]

that spitting out of brown abortion like substance is fucking disgusting.most chewers spit it in a cup or worse yet a clear bottle.imagine what that shit looks like.ive seen people dry heave at the site of seeing a bottle full of that filth.but im not saying you do it,but dont say chewing doesnt affect anyone but the chewer.maybe you guys should start swallowing it.

that spitting out of brown abortion like substance is fucking disgusting.most chewers spit it in a cup or worse yet a clear bottle.imagine what that shit looks like.ive seen people dry heave at the site of seeing a bottle full of that filth.but im not saying you do it,but dont say chewing doesnt affect anyone but the chewer.maybe you guys should start swallowing it.

366117[/snapback]

most chewer do swallow some, thought it can make you puke

copenhagen is not popular to swallow its like sand

love it when some grabs a bottle of spit and thinks it pop and drinks some of it.

now that is just fucking sick

PLEASE get some breath spray and some colonge to cover up the stink. Your friends that don't smoke will be thankful.

365611[/snapback]

dont do that, ever stand next to someone who took a bath in perfume it gags you, how fucking disrespectful is that, take a bath in old spice then go stand in a crowded club, id rather someone blow smoke in my face, or flick butts on my lawn :cheers:

Edited by Blue Duece

I chew. Once a guy came into my work where we have NO SMOKING signs on the doors and inside. He came in with a cig in his mouth, looked at the sign and walked right on in. I had a dip in at the time and asked him to please put the cig out. He said, "well you are chewing". I said, "Tell you what. You let me spit in your face and you can blow smoke in mine".

Thats hilarious!! Sounds like a good idea. Cope Long cut rules!!