Smokers suck......

pimp559

We had a babyshower two weeks ago. If I hadn't posted signs on the eating tables and in my garage(no smoking), the nasty smokers would have sat right down beside my wife and lit up. They would have also stood in my garage and smoked so when I opened my door into my house the smoke (cancer) would have stunk up my home!

Smokers are inconsiderate and have no restpsect for others. I went as far to put out a butt can for the sick fucks to put there nastyness in away from evryone at the party. Well, a couple of the parents didn't want there kids or spouses see them smoking( here is your sign dumbass) so they went out by their cars and lit up in front of my house. Of course the trash that they are threw their fucking butts down in my yard. IF YOU ARE A SMOKER YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK. To try to commit suicide everyday smoking is ridiculous. When you get diagnosed with cancer, do deserve it. Hopefully you will die a slow painful death for the addiction you pushed on everyone around you. I try not to spend anytime around friends that are too weak to give a shit about there lives because of smoking. I just don't get it. The cost, the health problems, and looking and smelling like shit doesn't seem appealing in anyway, shape, or form. Luckily here in California you are not allowed to smoke in any public buildings :clap:, that includes bars. The next time you light up, just think a second what a dumbass looser you look like. If you are reading this and you are a smoker, you have a serious disease and need to take care of it.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lsten up buddy,and do me one favor,GO FUCK YORSELF.if you think all smokers are inconsiderate assholes i think you have to take a step back and think to yourself that its a big world and not all people are the same.you must have a bunch of dirtbag freinds that have no cuth,or respect for you.so take care of your own little world and grow some balls and tell them not to smoke around your wife,or in your house.

also everyone has a vice let it be smoking or other things,drinking,masterbating,what ever so if you have had bad experiances with smokers do be flaming everyone out there calling them sick fucks,losers and other derogitory names.because it makes you look and seem like your better than every body else.

oh,and hopefully you get hit by a car and suffer a quick and messy death that you wife wont even be able to identify your body.

have a good cancer free day dickhead :yank::yank:

I second the GO FUCK YOURSELF. You better not ever feed your kid McDonalds or you will be one up on us "Dirty Smokers", you will be killing your own children. Someone w/ as many posts on this website as you ought to know better than to blatantly post an opinion such as this and not expect the reaction you are going to get. If you or your kids have never eaten fast food I apologize, otherwise go to the video store and rent "Super Size Me". Have a nice day dickweed! :shootself:

WTF???? I don't smoke, but you are being awfully judgemental towards smokers. If you think every smoker in the world are the same then you must have a very sheltered life. My suggestion to you is to get out and meet more people and see how different people are. But be careful, with an attitude like yours, you just might get the beat down. Oh yah, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! Hey cock cheese, see my av.

Edited by rptorman

hah at least Mc Donalds doesn't kill 1of 3 people who eat there (probably close to it thou).

Personally I think people who smoke are at a loss of braincells but thats why we live in america right and making it illegal in bars is BS.

No mercy for them though. have fun going to the hospital on a regular basis once your in your 50's and 60's.

Whatever, I just figured I would throw a lil roooost also. :D

haha i think someone needs a beer... chill out man damn. i dont smoke, but i do chew, and while i know if i keep chewin i will end up with cancer, we all gotta die sometime. i think its pretty funny to see someone flip out so much about somethin that is not their decision. surely you knew which people smoked when you invited them? and like everyone else said, if you think smoking is such a bad deal, how many times have you ridden a quad, dirt bike or street bike without a helmet? how many times have you been to a fast food place? you ever drink and drive? how about not wearing your seat belt.. the list goes on and im sure youre guilty of more then one of those, all of which are more dangerous than smoking, except the fast food. so basically, next time, before you get your panties all in a bunch, take a deep breath and try looking at the bigger picture....

also, i understand that ur getting pissed becuase they were being inconsiderate with the whole second hand smoke thing, and while i dont like that shit either, you can either ask them to not do it by you, ask them to put it out, ask them to leave or just get away. didnt think it was the most complicated thing ever, but apparently it is

lsten up buddy,and do me one favor,GO FUCK YORSELF.if you think all smokers are inconsiderate assholes i think you have to take a step back and think to yourself that its a big world and not all people are the same.you must have a bunch of dirtbag freinds that have no cuth,or respect for you.so take care of your own little world and grow some balls and tell them not to smoke around your wife,or in your house.

also everyone has a vice let it be smoking or other things,drinking,masterbating,what ever so if you have had bad experiances with smokers do be flaming everyone out there calling them sick fucks,losers and other derogitory names.because it makes you look and seem like your better than every body else.

oh,and hopefully you get hit by a car and suffer a quick and messy death that you wife wont even be able to identify your body.

have a good cancer free day dickhead :yank:  :yank:

364450[/snapback]

Oh, I guess you have never thrown a butt out your car window or threw one down on the ground when you were done with it. You know you are lying if you say no. As far as "vice", most peoples don't cause other people to get cancer. :shootself: YOUR JUST IN DENIAL THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, HERE IS YOUR SIGN, SuperSuicide. :yank:

have a good cancer free day dickhead :yank:  :yank:

364450[/snapback]

Oh, I guess you have never thrown a butt out your car window or threw one down on the ground when you were done with it. You know you are lying if you say no. As far as "vice", most peoples don't cause other people to get cancer. :shootself: YOUR JUST IN DENIAL THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, HERE IS YOUR SIGN, SuperSuicide. :yank:

WTF???? I don't smoke, but you are being awfully judgemental towards smokers. If you think every smoker in the world are the same then you must have a very sheltered life. My suggestion to you is to get out and meet more people and see how different people are. But be careful, with an attitude like yours, you just might get the beat down. Oh yah, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! Hey cock cheese, see my av.

364484[/snapback]

Judgemental? Smoking = Suicide. People that commit suicide are fucking weak loosers that get no respect. I have loved ones that smoke, but that doesn't mean I don't love them and it doesn't make them any fucking smarter. Don't get me wrong, I like and love these people but I hate that they take life for granted while at the same time teaching their kids to do the same. Hey, if you wanna kill/puff your life away knowone is stopping you.

what are you johny do gooder?i think your a small feeble minded person thats just pissed of at the world,because someone smoked around your pregnant wife.get over it.i have thrown buts out the window,and done alot worse than that.if you think cigarette smoke is the only thing you breathe in that gives you cancer,your sadly mistaken.do you eat meat?your a cow killer.dude grow up.this thing we live in is called the world.i suggest go out in it and look around,theres far more worse things than smokers.

what are you johny do gooder?i think your a small feeble minded person thats just pissed of at the world,because someone smoked around your pregnant wife.get over it.i have thrown buts out the window,and done alot worse than that.if you think cigarette smoke is the only thing you breathe in that gives you cancer,your sadly mistaken.do you eat meat?your a cow killer.dude grow up.this thing we live in is called the world.i suggest go out in it and look around,theres far more worse things than smokers.

364633[/snapback]

Keep puffing Chicken, sooner probably not later you'll stop breathing/posting. You can call me johnny do good because I be the best person I can everyday while you are obviously too lazy to. If I'm a small feeble minded person for not smoking, then I'm cool with that. :dance:

Edited by pimp559