What Pisses You Off

wheeleymaster99

I cant stand annoying kids and there parents who let them ride whenever and however they want.

For example, in the past few years ATVs and dirtbikes have become popular in my neighborhood(which is way out in the middle of nowere). So, of course, you have 10-11-12 year olds riding around WOT on every kind of atv/dirtbike/gokart up and down the paved road, in fields used for planting, and thru the coal mines. Dont get me wrong, most people here do ride in the coal mines but we ride in the old inactive spots. These kids are riding amongst the big machinery, illegaly, and by themselves alot of the time. And the parents simply DONT CARE! Today i saw one of the kids and his dad riding double on the other side of the gate leading to the active mine area, i was just about to ride over to them and ''explain'' how much they should not be riding there.

I found out recently my neighbor who is 12 or 13 now, him and his brother (who is like 9 and weighs maybe 70 pounds) are both getting new trailblazers. The older one scares me to death. The few times he went riding with me he would go around blind turns WOT on his timberwolf like it was notihng. As for the younger one, i dont think he has ever driven a ATV. If i know there parents right, i wouldnt be a bit supprised if they set both of them loose without anyone watching over them to ride wherever they want.

Its people who dont use common sense like this who give us, the legit riders, a bad name and get our riding areas taken away......but you probably already knew that :D

Sorry for the book, just needed to vent :blink:

What pisses me off is when people have a completely stock dodge neon and they put a huge fin and a muffler tip and call themselves street racers. i can uderstand if you cant afford the fastest car in the world but please dont buy a fin/spoiler for a car that isnt fast enough to need one.

we have alot of people like this where i live...huge spoilers and non matching hubcaps on the same car

haha amen to that. the other day i was comming home from a harley shop, and i saw this little green s-10 that was all beat up and had this huge spoileri n the bed... i just said to myself "now how gay is that"

well, alot of things piss me off, i guess you could say most anything that has a voice and an attitude that i dont like. but most of all rude people

on the topic of cars like that, i might have said this before but it pisses me off when they think their fast and go on this scale

honda civic (for example) 120 hp

!stock motor!

fart cannon exhuast pipe

fake hood scoop

huge wing

body kit (unpainted ;) )

cheap sound system

cheap decals

rims or fancy looking hub caps

and then they calim with the mods above its pushin bout 500hp and will smoke any car around.

I'm begining to hare all these "rice burners" because there are some fast ones with GSR fully blown over motors and stuff that put the body kit and all on to look neat but a huge ass wing isent guna give ur 88 honda 200 more horsepower

alot of the dudes around here look more like this

1998 neon 100hp

Huge wing on the back

side wings next to front tire

no body kit

removed catalitic converter

a bumper sticker that says "if you can read this im kickn your ass"

NOS stickers bu no Nitrous actually installed

there are some descent looking cars around here. the neons want to be just like them

i hate that im too much of a dumb piece of shit to get my bike running. shit i suck ugh

sorry just going nuts. my bike is killing me slowly.

why dont more people raise girls to work on bikes. i feel cheated lol damn my dad lol

I hate:

1. Bums who are too ignorant and lazy to clean up their campsite.

2. Picking up garbage after the above mentioned bums, but I always do.

3. Running out of brews or ice in middle of great campfire BS session.

4. Running out of gas more than 1/2 mile from camp.

5. Fools who bum a test ride on your new ride and then dump it.

6. Myself for letting above arsses get near my stuff.