What Pisses You Off

wheeleymaster99

boon i kno how u feel.some people are just amazing drivers.i think the qualifications and tests to get a drivers license are way tool leanant. i also think (even tho its a pain in the ass) that we should be required to retake a driving exam to make sure people can still "handle" the road. my only advice to u and everybody else who has road rage is to do what i do when someone rides ur ass......slow down. yea, thats right. they're obviously in a god damn hurry so make em wait and aggravate them a little. some of u guys out there got bad ass trucks,so follow them home then go back at night and run their riceburner over OR hook chain 2 them and drag their asses away. but yea, try the slowin down haha . if they get real pissed another thing to do is to slow down and throw her in park and get out. just a FEW tips B)

slow down and throw her in park and get out

Been there and done that. Sometimes, bringing my 6 cell mag light to a gun fight doesn't win though. :o:rolleyes: it is at this point that I ponder WTF I was thinking. You NEVER know what kind of a day the other guy is having, and what he may be packing.

what pissess me off, is damn compters and dam internet, oh man dose that ever piss me, and another that pissess me off is people who steel your bicycles and motorized vehiclular devices, and the worst thing that pissess me off the most is people that steal stuff with stupid computers and slow internet that think they are cool and tough because they steal and have internet and thats what pissess me off the most ever in my life

I absolutely hate people who can't spell and punctuate in some semblence of legibility. No caps, all caps, spelling, shortcut spelling, mixing caps, mixing symbols and letters, poor grammar, etc is extremely frustrating to wade through. Makes me wonder what the schools are teaching kids these days. Your writing is a reflection of you. If you take pride in who you are and what you do then punctuate and use proper grammar. It shows who really cares and who doesn't. It may seem cool to use the cyber-slang and abbreviations, but for the rest of us it's a pain to stumble through. There are quite a few people for whom english is a second language that write better than those whose first language is english. At least they make the attempt to communicate well.

Off my soapbox.

Wheatchex

Today its sunday..

Sundays are bad, the parents goto church and that means i'm not allowed to go out and have some fun on the shee.

Yesterday .. in fact the hole last week wheater was a bitch.. a serieus bitch.

Today.. sunshine all over the place.. i woke up and said to myself.. What a great day to ride.

Well that pissed me off somewhat.. since i couldnt drive.

I called my riding mate and said. lets visit the "Maasvlakte" its 1 of the local riding spots where lots of atv's and bikes get together.

So we arrive at the spot get out of the car and the first thing i notice is the back end of a banshee .. 2 nice toomey silencers.

As we pass that shee i say to myself now that is a pretty descent banshee. nice chrome t5 pipes.. could be my old t5 set...

We walk over to the snackbar and buy ourselfs a drink.

As we admire the view a really goodlooking raptor drives up.

Goldspeed rims great looking fenders durablue axle ..just sweet looking.

With a license plate.

After another 5 minutes some guy walks up to the chrome t5 banshee.

Hops on the shee kicks over the engine 3 times that thing starts he pins the throttle and starts burning his tires on the spot with that shee reved out COMPLETLY.

.. as i am writing this i can feel the anger comming from my toes again...

i just stood there PINNED to the ground..

That shee just screaming for mercy as it ran SOOO poor in the high revs.

MY god what a fucking asshole. the n00b..

He was doing donuts all over the place.

After about 45 seconds of this.. and me hopeing that his shee would POP right in front of my eyes.

The raptor started and lined up.

He parks his sputtering and bogging shee next to that raptor they spurt off and well. what a shame.

i cant tell you how VERRY pissed of i was at that moment.

what a loozer. how can someone do that to his shee.

On the ride home we missed 3 of our junctions, all i could think about was that shee and that guy. i hope i meet him someday when i have my shee under my ass..

now THAT pissed me off more then whatever.

What about fatties in half shirts? Fatties that think they are the Shiz? And fatties in them spandex pants. They need to be stopped!!!!!!! Yea, I know your tits are HUGE. BUT, did you fail to notice that Fucking battleship you call an ass and that Exxon Valdez sized tanker for a gut that came along with it? :blink::ph34r: