What Pisses You Off

wheeleymaster99

I hate when people have like 30 posts.....and its all in one topic about stupid shit.....take it somewhere else if theres a personal problem.

I fuckin hate people that cant recycle properly. We send out things on the proper way to recycle 4 times a year, not to mention a holiday schedule. I tag them when they dont recycle properly with what they are doing wrong......they still do it. Or they correct it for a couple weeks.....and then its back to the same old bullshit. And then I got assholes like today I'm gonna have to deal with that didnt read the holiday schedule....and will come running out of their house waving their hands frantically for me to wait......and then go into the garage....root around for all their recycling.....and come running out with it. Then afterward their like....can you hold on a little longer.....I've got some paper too.

Bitch, I got over 1000 stops and I'll be working 12 hours today....and your making me wait so you can go get a bag of paper.....put it out the night before like your supposed to.

Dont even get me started on people that cant drive. I'll basically cut it down to, I've found the saying to be true.....women are worse drivers than men, for the most part. Women just cant drive......men can drive.....their just assholes. Oh yeah....and dumbasses that try to pass you on a blind corner or hill. If you wait a minute I'll give you somewhere to pass, but I guess risking your life is less important than being a minute late to work.

lets see.. things I hate....

know-it-all people who act like they know what they're talking about. you know who I'm talking about...people who if you ask a question they always have an answer, even if they havent got a clue what they're talking about.

little kids who dont look where there going and run into you. I swear this happens every time I go somewhere public (the mall, the store.. anywhere with kids)

#1 thing I hate people who can't drive. like this one dumb bitch on the highway the other day that was swervin all over the road and when i got up next to her she was readin the newspaper and swerving into my lane. so I honk at her, so she wont crash into my truck (which could have easily kicked her taurus's ass) and she flips me off, like its my fault for bothering her reading.

well thats my rant.

I hate all those stupid little wanna be racers in their gay rice burners. Those idiots drop way too much money into something that will only produce show and no go. I had a little punk pull up to a light one day in a eclipse that had a big gay wing all the gay stickers and a 6" tailpipe that thought he could beat my 78 Z28. I was laughing so hard when he was revving it I could barely see. It was no competition at all. My moto is there is no replacement for displacement.

What pisses me off

1. Assholes who pull out in front of you because they are in some sort of hurry, but then are not in too much of a hurry to go the speed limit.

2. Assholes in the passing lane going below the speed limit

3. People who pull in front of you in minivans when your coming up doing like a 100 on the highway.

4. that plastic packaging thats extremely sealed so you need a chainsaw to get the shit open

5. Democrats

6. EPA

7. DEC

8. Tree hugging hippies who were against war with iraq and afghanistan or how ever its spelt, and who want to get rid of 2 strokes.

9. Theives

10. People who race Honda Civics, who think that they can get a huge exhaust pipe for em and smoke real sports cars.

A#1 top of all time...

Idiots who write...

.ect {.etc}

Or say...

nookyuler {nuclear}

iddnt {isn't}

supposubly {supposedly}

sherbert {sherbet}

televangalists

people who tell me to vote

racists

tuff guys who slap girls around

spoiled kids

parents who don't discipline their spoiled kids

liars

thieves

scammers

people who talk in code or something...wont just come out and say it...you know

who im talking about

rapturd riders who think their fast

honda riders who think their fast (thats even worse).

my slow as connection...i gotta get dsl

people who drive right next to someone else on a 2-lane road and

wont let anyone pass...especially those people that are stupid enough

to drive right next to a tractor-trailer, in his blind spot for miles...darwinism

will eliminate those people.

getting beat in a drag...thats why im gettin nitrous! not that the bansh cant

spank everyone with out it, but im not taking any chances.

ill probably post more later...