What Pisses You Off

wheeleymaster99

Careful boonman, or we'll take up donations to send you to "anger management" classes... :blink:

Dammit Forcefed beat me to it...one thing I can't stand is someone attempting a conversation (especially on the phone) while smacking/chewing/crunching something up: GODDAMNIT TALK OR EAT, FUCKING PICK ONE OR THE OTHER!!

another thing that pisses me off... posers... my friend has a warrior he was sayin its the fastest thing ect... any way i start wearin my leather jacket to school , week or so later he has the same one, and is sayin hes sellin his quad and gettin a banshee, no big deal, then he has to make an hour trip to buy the same pants as me, then today the exact same shoes :blink: the worst part is is how he keeps buggin me that his stuff is cleaner then newer and it was his idea to buy it before i had it ect....the part with the copying every thing i do is disturbing, but how he brags bout it bein cleaner/newer and sayin it was his idea first and I stole the idea before he had a chance to buy it just pisses me off

I hate assholes that ride your ass on the interstate!!! Damn asshole i'm already running 90. And then when I shower the front end of there new car with sparks they fly buy me on the right side screaming shit at me. f*ck off dude, don't ride my ass and your paint won't get screwed up.

Boonman I'll be sure I tip my bartenders reallllllllllll good from now one. I can recommend a real good anger management consuling group.

And i agree with evil and nyuk to!

aside from thieves, liars really piss me off, people that say one thing and do another, flakes, f*ck off. computers really piss me off, work your ass off on them and they f*ck up, constantly, f*ck you bill gates. rich people piss me off to the extream, just because you have money dont make you superior to everyone else fucker your still a human, and so am i. little fucking punk ass kids that have pro built trucks that their daddy bought for them and never take them off road, dont want to get it dirty little bitch, straighten your fucking hat and keep it stock poser. or my favorite, punk ass kid sees you in a truck and has one too so he starts to drive like an idiot to get your attention, you stupid f*ck. i dont give two fucks about you or your truck, if its that bad ass you can hit a speed bump then mabey you should be on ivan stuarts team. just stupid and pisses me off. shit talkers have been getting to me. if your gonna talk it, back it pussy. people that sit there and talk shit on everyone else, book cover judgers, what puts you in the frame of mind to talk down someone you dont know because they look different ? huhhh ? motherfuckers in their 7 series bmw that think your ride aint shit because its not to their standard, f*ck off before you meet the quad 35's on your fucking yuppy ass bmw. yuppies really do suck, nuff said on them. and the dick heads that get on the freeway on ramp doing 35, whats your fucking function ? hello, your on the freeway get the f*ck out of the way. speaking of, assholes that talk on the cell phone and drive or go 50 in a 65 and dont have a fucking clue as to whats going on around them. hang up the fucking phone and drive bitch. man i had a bad day im going to bed.