2004 Banshee 100% Stock Original

LMAO.. peeps be acting like its hard to wheelie!

again if you think doing cat walks  / wheelies / slow cat walks is hard  (especially on 4 strokes or on mild / bolt on banshees   ESPECIALLY ON THE STREET you should just find a new hobby...

special your making me laugh good with the i cant wheelie as good... its a fuckin joke..... go youtube atv cat walks / wheelies.... just about every average rider out there can do it for miles non stop...

steve wtf you want me to wheelie.. all i got left is my poorly tuned 10 cub... again.. I find it hilarious people think what they do is extremely talented.... clearly you guys where never able to do it or where to scared to go back to find the balance point

tricked i got good reasons to hate people that do what they do.... there was 2 rider groups that rode around where i did growing up..

my group would respect the roads in town specifically (back roads where a free for all) then you had the other gang that rode around with no care, tore up peoples lawns rode through stop signs cut cars off, tore up farmers fields mid season fucking up their crops ect... so guess what happened... they shut down pretty well everything and my friends paid the same price they did for their stupidity.  fuck its been over 10years since that and the last time I had friends over at my parents place doing some test runs the cops where called at noon on a weekend because people thought someone was tearing up a farmers field or something...

again... yes their good at wheelies... but to say these guys are good riders is a whole different story.. wheelies is the 1st "trick" you learn on a atv / dirt bike. its like riding a bike without hands.... scary at first maybe.. but nothing once its done

40 minutes ago, ride.race.live said:

LMAO.. peeps be acting like its hard to wheelie!

again if you think doing cat walks  / wheelies / slow cat walks is hard  (especially on 4 strokes or on mild / bolt on banshees   ESPECIALLY ON THE STREET you should just find a new hobby...

special your making me laugh good with the i cant wheelie as good... its a fuckin joke..... go youtube atv cat walks / wheelies.... just about every average rider out there can do it for miles non stop...

steve wtf you want me to wheelie.. all i got left is my poorly tuned 10 cub... again.. I find it hilarious people think what they do is extremely talented.... clearly you guys where never able to do it or where to scared to go back to find the balance point

Post a video.

Oh, wait.... You can't do it on your 10cub? Well what the fuck, I thought this was simple?

Post a video of you riding out a wheelie. 

In the chat you said you could go from 1-5. Let's see it!!

I just want you to back up your continued claim what they do doesn't take skill.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rjdgriff said:

de21cd045b0a5954844c319a3bf4b592.jpg ol dennis can fucking kill the wheelies

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

At least this guy has some proof! I've also seen the video.

Better than the guy saying he can go from 1-5 with the wheels up and cat walk, but then says his bike doesn't work and can't prove it.......... Or he did it when he was 5 years old and his arm hurts so he can't do it again......

Classic deflection!!!!! Gotta love it.

• Like 1

Basic BMX skill 101:

1- Not holding the handle bar

2- Do a wheelie

It take skill, but basic skill. Once you are used to feel the 'balance point' and the foot break/gas combo, you're good to go.

On that note, i suggest peeps to practice balance point on a wheel chair, that's a good/safe exercice.

I got 50 bucks paypal ready that anyone in this convo(so far) CANT ride a wheelie anyway close to what these homez can. Post a vid with your ugly mug, jump on any bike of your choosing, and lets see what ya got. Anyone that claims these people are only doing basic shit can fuck off and clearly have no idea what it actually means to be in control is. I used to practice daily on all my shit(rockets, dirtbikes, quads, pitbike) and i cant do half the shit those people do. And ill go out on a limb and say id hang with anyone on this site skill for skill riding or driving anything.

• Like 2

yea well fortunately most people are not stupid enough to go in traffic to try it to begin with.... you know because weaving through traffic on a atv is retarded as it is...

also those guys on atv's are NOT weaving through traffic  they are going straight with minimal turning as they lean... on a dirt bike sure you can weave through traffic on 1 wheel... 

• Like 1