2004 Banshee 100% Stock Original

On 11/17/2017 at 11:00 PM, special06shee said:

People can hate on the bros all they want... fact is they can out ride 99.999% of anyone on this site. The control they have of there bikes is astonishing.

skilled???  ffs... all they do is ride the street... only thing to do is wheelie the effin thing all over the place!

if you think finding the balancing point is hard on a atv or bike your high... a little bit of time is all it takes..  the rest comes easy with a bit of trial and error....

known plenty of guys mainly on dirt bikes as  a kid that would ride around on a wheelie taking hair pin turns stopping on a dime ect... but its all they did....

What they are skilled at is pissing off the township and the people living there running through red lights, causing traffic jams and have 0 regards to their surroundings.   They probably dont close dunes or what not as mentioned (that as mentioned is from all the slobs that leave shit laying around)  but what it does cause is problems for anyone else lets say riding respectfully on the street to get to a trail or what not.   The town I live in is a perfect example.. a few stupid kids where riding like they where in the middle of town and now its to the point 99% chance of getting the cops called on you and i live in a town with about 500 people at the most... couldn't imagine a busy place...

Where's a mustang running around when you most want them to....

Loook at me i can wheelie! 

lhWkG_dm-za_3IHtvN1ifNJB2McW9u3GR15F9OT4

• Like 3

skilled???  ffs... all they do is ride the street... only thing to do is wheelie the effin thing all over the place!
 if you think finding the balancing point is hard on a atv or bike your high... a little bit of time is all it takes..  the rest comes easy with a bit of trial and error....

known plenty of guys mainly on dirt bikes as  a kid that would ride around on a wheelie taking hair pin turns stopping on a dime ect... but its all they did....

What they are skilled at is pissing off the township and the people living there running through red lights, causing traffic jams and have 0 regards to their surroundings.   They probably dont close dunes or what not as mentioned (that as mentioned is from all the slobs that leave shit laying around)  but what it does cause is problems for anyone else lets say riding respectfully on the street to get to a trail or what not.   The town I live in is a perfect example.. a few stupid kids where riding like they where in the middle of town and now its to the point 99% chance of getting the cops called on you and i live in a town with about 500 people at the most... couldn't imagine a busy place...

lhWkG_dm-za_3IHtvN1ifNJB2McW9u3GR15F9OT4zcw.gif?w=320&s=22b4f186ff4d673270be2051b9293dad

You fall under that 99.999%.

now sure.... i dont ride anymore.... 

but doing wheelies like that dragging your hand behind the bike / no hands / slow wheelies ect.. isn't all hyped up like it should be lol... doesnt take much time to get used to or even learn... petty basic shit... throw me back on a kfx 400 again and give me a little bit of time and it wouldn't be any different.    doing wheelies is a joke and uber basic  

The fact you find people doing wheelies is a skill that renders them good riders is extremely laughable as well...

Edited by ride.race.live

last time i was just outside of philly a couple of these jackoffs almost got ran over, by me....  and the other people in the intersection they ran the red on....

diesel pickup pulling 7k with 1500lbs in the bed doesn't stop on a dime

32 minutes ago, ride.race.live said:

I will PayPal you $20 if you post a video of you doing and riding out a wheelie on an ATV or dirt bike. You have one week.

I want to be impressed. Not some little bullshit wheelie, ride that fucker out.

now sure.... i dont ride anymore.... 

but doing wheelies like that dragging your hand behind the bike / no hands / slow wheelies ect.. isn't all hyped up like it should be lol... doesnt take much time to get used to or even learn... petty basic shit... throw me back on a kfx 400 again and give me a little bit of time and it wouldn't be any different.    doing wheelies is a joke and uber basic  

The fact you find people doing wheelies is a skill that renders them good riders is extremely laughable as well...

$1000.00$ says you cant/never could ride a wheelie even remotely as good as those people in the vids. The only thing you might be able to control better then the brothers is a fork/spoon.
  • Like 2

last time i was just outside of philly a couple of these jackoffs almost got ran over, by me....  and the other people in the intersection they ran the red on....

diesel pickup pulling 7k with 1500lbs in the bed doesn't stop on a dime

Yeah, great story bro..
  • Like 1

lhWkG_dm-za_3IHtvN1ifNJB2McW9u3GR15F9OT4zcw.gif?w=320&s=22b4f186ff4d673270be2051b9293dad
This years darwin award winner is...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, special06shee said:

Yeah, great story bro..

I have to go down to South Jersey regularly. 

the fuckheads that almost got creamed were riding Honda's 

no decals so I couldn't tell you if it was a 400ex or 450r quad,

and it could have been a 250 or 450 dirt bike.

Tony Luke's is worth the detour.....