2004 Banshee 100% Stock Original

My home town in south jersey doesn't have many atv's or utv's anymore, but god help you should you cross the street to continue on a trail... fucking staties go on the prowl.... the shit in that video would get shut down fucking quick!

and my uncle is the god damn mayor....

stupid fucks don't understand how much money can be brought in if they got a decent sized OHV park down there. But the negative image has made it Im fucking possible to get the zoning and permission to do it. not far from Philly at all

its what I wanted to do when I retired from the Navy....

lots of dormant sand plants that have 1000's of acres as well as crystal clear ponds. 

Sand drags, trails, mud pits. Add in camping area and rv pads.... money maker. It would fucking rain money.....

5 minutes ago, Toybreaker said:

My home town in south jersey doesn't have many atv's or utv's anymore, but god help you should you cross the street to continue on a trail... fucking staties go on the prowl.... the shit in that video would get shut down fucking quick!

and my uncle is the god damn mayor....

stupid fucks don't understand how much money can be brought in if they got a decent sized OHV park down there. But the negative image has made it Im fucking possible to get the zoning and permission to do it.

its what I wanted to do when I retired from the Navy....

lots of dormant sand plants that have 1000's of acres as well as crystal clear ponds. 

Sand drags, trails, mud pits. Add in camping area and rv pads.... money maker. It would fucking rain money.....

lol yea... I know one guy here even tried openeing a damn go cart track on his property as a business... he had the spacing had the proper location (no close neighbors ect) surrounding area was bush and farm fields....  Mayer shut him down because it would be noise pollution. lol... talk about a joke.  and same goes for here... do that in the streets... even if you run a lot of the times you end getting known well enough or spotted leaving your home and next thing you know the cops just wait for you at your personal address...  You could literally find a youtube vid.. find a name of some guy on there look him up on FB find a pic of him doing that shit in the streets and usualy from there FB has all the info you need to track you down lol wouldn't be the 1st time cops do that

Edited by ride.race.live

And yes 

<------jealous as fuck, I never bothered to learn to wheelie. I was more concerned with being faster than everyone. Fuck tricks......

Back in the dune days, it was jumping higher/farther than the dirt bikes.... that was painful...but fun!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...