2004 Banshee 100% Stock Original

People can hate on the bros all they want... fact is they can out ride 99.999% of anyone on this site. The control they have of there bikes is astonishing.

Be that as it may, those fuckstick bitches are the reason atv parks get closed and us riders get a bad name

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

Be that as it may, those fuckstick bitches are the reason atv parks get closed and us riders get a bad name

I usually agree with your reasoning and logic... but i have to disagree on this one. Reasons atv parks get closed are because dumb fuck at said atv parks(not da streets) litter, vandalize, ride impaired, ect, ect... i would have to say that the bros riding the streets in philly have zero impact on atv parks closing across the country...
  • Like 1

I usually agree with your reasoning and logic... but i have to disagree on this one. Reasons atv parks get closed are because dumb fuck at said atv parks(not da streets) litter, vandalize, ride impaired, ect, ect... i would have to say that the bros riding the streets in philly have zero impact on atv parks closing across the country...

Touché

Touché

I will say that i ride on the road all the time, but i also live in the country and have respect for all traffic. I also understand that i dont belong on the roads and will pull over for any and all traffic. When i watch the bros in the city it does bother me when i see these people have zero courtesy for on coming traffic. Even the best riders in the world crash... and what some of these retards don’t understand is one fuck up on their end could kill and innocent driver.
  • Like 1

Lol I've got 3 other bikes, I ride when ever I want. I can ride in my backyard on 15 acres, you live behind a sidewalk in town haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bitch please. I have 80 acres. Also it is legal to ride in town here. And I’m sure all 3 of you other turds are just that, turds. Just when I think you can’t be any dumber, you go and get dumber. Now go and play with your boyfriend. Bye Felicia.

I would have to think that (riding da street) regarless, spins a forum of bad rap and image for the sport. Regarless if any if the riders had insurance, its void for their protection leaving you the tax payer to pay for their at some point their crash. If they were pulling that type of control on the trail, hands down very talented

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Bitch please. I have 80 acres. Also it is legal to ride in town here. And I’m sure all 3 of you other turds are just that, turds. Just when I think you can’t be any dumber, you go and get dumber. Now go and play with your boyfriend. Bye Felicia.

You have more time then me, that's definite in every post you make. Your response time is pretty pathetic. I feel sorry for you, really. You live more of your Internet life then you do reality, which you have none of. $1000 says you have a facebook, instagram, and snapchat. You are truly a piece of shit, and I am no longer going to waste my valuable Reality of a life on a dumb, shingle nailing, brainless, jealous, dick head.

You have more time then me, that's definite in every post you make. Your response time is pretty pathetic. I feel sorry for you, really. You live more of your Internet life then you do reality, which you have none of. $1000 says you have a facebook, instagram, and snapchat. You are truly a piece of shit, and I am no longer going to waste my valuable Reality of a life on a dumb, shingle nailing, brainless, jealous, dick head.  

FFS, you got so huffy and butt hurt that your typing got all jumbled. Are you crying now? Poor baby.

Feel free to PayPal me my $1000 cuz you are 66% wrong on that bet. I win. Pay up fucker

And no, I do not make payment plans with people. It’s a one time payment.

Juan, if he refuses to pay the money that HE offered up, you should ban him.

16 hours ago, rjdgriff said:

FFS, you got so huffy and butt hurt that your typing got all jumbled. Are you crying now? Poor baby.

Feel free to PayPal me my $1000 cuz you are 66% wrong on that bet. I win. Pay up fucker

And no, I do not make payment plans with people. It’s a one time payment.

LOL

You remind me of someone on here but I just can't remember his name......... :rotflmao:

Also, that video is fucking awesome!!!!!!!

• Like 1