2004 Banshee 100% Stock Original

4 hours ago, sheerider11 said:

I'll add to this.
But this is only an invite to the regulars. Don't need done wheelie boy looking for a tors question jumping in and making of with some money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On a serious note... IF I did manage to get a bike from a budy to do some wheelies...

what exactly would I need to do to "win" this purse....  slow wheelie? long wheelie?  specify... heck if I got an opportunity to win some cash here...

Edited by ride.race.live

On a serious note... IF I did manage to get a bike from a budy to do some wheelies...

what exactly would I need to do to "win" this purse....  slow wheelie? long wheelie?  specify... heck if I got an opportunity to win some cash here...

Slow, fast, one handed, no handed, drag hand on ground, around turns, mile long, you know, just the basics..
  • Like 1

around turns lol... those guys on ATV's are not doing hard turns on wheelies they can weave from lane to lane slowly but it sure as fuck isn't on a hairpin........   

Would you prefer me to use the word curve instead of turn? Fuck sometimes i do think your as dumb as people claim.
  • Like 1

so its safe to say you never did a pro longed wheelie that you needed to shift your weight for to stay on the proper side of the road or keep on the trail....  again not complicated lol 

anyways... you guys keep praising...    whats next? people gona come out saying going on 2 side weels is hard too... lol

12 minutes ago, sheerider11 said:

I can not wheelie likes these guys. I tried. Not easy at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

if you spend enough time doing it you get the nack for it fairly quick...  once you find the balance point and the smooth point on the throttle the rest comes as you try...  the more built the bike is the more touchy it gets...  not the most ideal thing to learn on a built bike....

Probably a good idea to agree to disagree. I think this issue can be broken down in to two parts.
1. Does the commitment and practicing to get to this level of control of their bikes deserve respect? 100% very talented.
2. In general regardless of the talent which is not disputed, performing these stunts on the streets does hurt the overall image of the sport, on top of the slobs that leave shit at the riding areas.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Canadianshee said:

Probably a good idea to agree to disagree. I think this issue can be broken down in to two parts.
performing these stunts on the streets does hurt the overall image of the sport, on top of the slobs that leave shit at the riding areas.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Do they talk about this in Canada? I know they don't in MN, or WI. Not sure how it hurts any image. I don't think it's talked about anywhere outside of the city they do it in.

Now, the trash is an issue. I'll agree to that.

4 minutes ago, specialblend07 said:

Do they talk about this in Canada? I know they don't in MN, or WI. Not sure how it hurts any image. I don't think it's talked about anywhere outside of the city they do it in.

Now, the trash is an issue. I'll agree to that.

Def not talked about, def not something you see around here anyways..  a vid gets posted peeps start to bash because they  are doing shit in dumb places... come the end of the week it will all be forgotten again. Until the next time..

Trash is 100% an issue anywhere you go... i'd say trash and tress passing are the 2 biggest issues here.  (farmers get pissed when snowmows and atv's get off the designated trail.) 

god damn you can be dumb....   video or it hasnt happened... since when do most avg people video tape their every fucking movement..

Your right.. I cant wheelie, I also cant play hockey, snowboard, ski, drive a truck, or tie my shoe... because there has never been any documented video of me doing it.