Manny's MX build

My oem never did as well. Probably worn out pads and rotors for sure. I wasn't debating yfz450 vs oem brakes. Just making sure mine are working correct. I don't ride has hard as anyone here I know. I have braided lines and jds rotors so I'll bleed them more. Man it sucks having to trailer a bike to go ride somewhere and test something out.

Off topic, I wish I knew who recommended a 29" universal steam line rear kit for my +6. The line is way too long.

My oem never did as well. Probably worn out pads and rotors for sure. I wasn't debating yfz450 vs oem brakes. Just making sure mine are working correct. I don't ride has hard as anyone here I know. I have braided lines and jds rotors so I'll bleed them more. Man it sucks having to trailer a bike to go ride somewhere and test something out.

Off topic, I wish I knew who recommended a 29" universal steam line rear kit for my +6. The line is way too long.

You can get brake lines in just about any length. The ones on our drag bikes aren't a whole lot longer than OEM. +6 on a stock length front end would be way too long.

My brake setup is all new internals, Tusk brake pads, JDS rotors and Streamline dual lines. It will lock the brakes up immediately upon pulling the lever.

My brake setup is all new internals, Tusk brake pads, JDS rotors and Streamline dual lines. It will lock the brakes up immediately upon pulling the lever.

That's exactly what i have minus the pads and new internals. I have brand new raptor pads sitting here. I'll put those in and rebleed. Thank yall for the help and sry about off topic OP.

No, but you did get to see me clown all these guys on proper brake setup. That's useful information at least.

Yea. I got 450 calipers and can't tell a difference. They are already on there so they can stay put. If I build another one of these things I probably won't spend the money on different calipers though.