Manny's MX build

No the Baja 1000 is 1000 times worse on a quad than a couple laps around a mx track. And the Baja 1000 is a track.

Your simple mind can't grasp simple science. Anything that has 15 years of usage will not be the same as it was brand new.

As for old shit being great and saying the banshee except the brakes is proof you are a simpleton. A stock banshee is garbage.

And again with the parents. Are you jealous of people that have money?

Yea thats nice and all...but its still not a fucking mx track. Lol...If you still dont get where im going with that its because you are a fuck tard. Comparing baja and mx... Fucking retarded.

Me saying except the brakes was a joke being that we were on topic of brakes JFC...no wonder you are so fucking easy to troll you are mentally blind.

Simple science? you have the simple mind, simple in a bad way, like ive said your mind only works a few ways, of course it wont be the same, never said it would be. Extremist fucktard.

Bend things around a little in your own words as usual to make it sound like you have a valid point. Why does my 24 year daily driver commuter car (just for a small example) have mint interior, paint and everything

else if your 15 year logic of thinking anything of that age is just bad all the sudden?

Your mindset deems certain things in certain ways from almost no experience. If one thing that is 15 years old is shit, all things are right?

Based on your money reply among other things your childhood upbringing is apparent.

Well, I think my work is done here.

I easily proved sheedork and ATV to be related in some way, bringing useless opinions to the thread.

All the while, I stated my case and provided meaningful, pertinent information in a to the point manner.

If anyone wants serious help setting up their MX suspension or braking, feel free to PM me.

Let's see this 24 year old daily driver that is perfect inside and out. Or will you bitch out on proof like every time before.

Double standard. eh maybe ill feed your vag with some pics one day if it means that much to you.

Since you like playing games maybe you can figure out what it is, averages 50ish mpg over 60 highway.

120ish mph top speed,24 years old, Japanese.

You can have a pic with time if it makes you happy, but even then what happens? You just say something else retarded.

What does a pic do for you? Like you give a fuck those cars are for poor people right?

You do the exact same shit, claims with no proof. What the fuck wild claim did i make princess?

Only poor people worry about mpg? Not even gonna respond to that one, fucking hilarious.

120mph was just for part of the hint and pretty damn surprising with how economic it is. Why do i need a commuter that goes faster then that anyways? Fucking retarded....literally.

There was no part of that which was bragging, maybe only the fucked up voices in your head.

I'll just put this right here so the "competent ppl" including crazy pussy..since that's what locogato means in English hahaha can see he's an idiot and if this doesn't do it then man you've got issues..I'm just trying to help you out and clearly anyone would be retarded to go to you for any MX set up seeing as it seems like you only know how to ride in a straight line hahaha.

2BB18AED-8861-4FDA-8FF8-CD578BB8D4B9.png

C956557A-2E1C-43B8-A03F-3D75E977E3FE.png

8ABA65A9-6309-420F-9007-A816154A6CC3.png

Lol you are so clueless. Why do i care about proving anything to you? Id rather just let it bug you and tear away at your fragile mind honestly.

"That i didnt have to replace anything on"? Where the fuck did that one come from?

"15 years of wear and tear doesnt effect ANYTHING" huh?

Almost everything you just said you put into your own words and made up as usual.

Do you even know what you are typing haha...

If i posted the pic it wouldnt prove anything like i said, you would move onto your next dipshit maneuver.

If i had to guess you woulds say its photoshopped or been fully restored, cuz you sure as hell wouldnt believe it.

The shit you say literally makes me laugh, specially knowing that you are serious, thats the best part.

Answer this correctly and youll get a pic ( kinda like a doggy getting a bone)

I post a pic of this 24 year old car and you see with your very own eyes its in extremely good shape, what does the princess then say?

My dad can beat your dad up and he has a bigger wang.

Heres a wild claim. You are fucking retarded. Proof: Read.

Actually thats not even a wild claim.

You are really starting to worry me, like im actually starting to think you might have some mental issues

and i should feel bad for fucking with your mind.