Manny's MX build

Yea. I got 450 calipers and can't tell a difference. They are already on there so they can stay put. If I build another one of these things I probably won't spend the money on different calipers though.

The difference isn't the calipers, it's the master cylinder.

I don't get what is so hard to comprehend here. The stock ones worked and the yfz setup works. They both stop me. I just see it as a waste of 150 dollars for the setup vs stock.

Sounds like something in your setup is lacking if you don't experience a difference.

Sounds like something in your setup is lacking if you don't experience a difference.

Guaranteed he probably has the stock master cylinder..you need an 07+ yfz master. The stock banshee is meant so a single caliper so the bore and stroke is smaller. That's why brembo sells specific masters depending on how many pistons your caliper has.

I don't get what is so hard to comprehend here. The stock ones worked and the yfz setup works. They both stop me. I just see it as a waste of 150 dollars for the setup vs stock.

Exactly. Thinking there's some night and day difference is laughable.

Most of these guys are too proud to admit they wasted the money and could've just services the OEM brakes.

Guaranteed he probably has the stock master cylinder..you need an 07+ yfz master. The stock banshee is meant so a single caliper so the bore and stroke is smaller. That's why brembo sells specific masters depending on how many pistons your caliper has.

Haha. Reaching.

Now that we have a confirmed ride report with no difference felt, it MUST be the master.

What's next, it needs a new lever?

LOL.

Exactly. Thinking there's some night and day difference is laughable.

Most of these guys are too proud to admit they wasted the money and could've just services the OEM brakes.

Haha. Reaching.

Now that we have a confirmed ride report with no difference felt, it MUST be the master.

LOL.

I suppose the next thing you're gonna say is that the oem brake lines are perfectly good too.

Certainly there must be no good reason to switch to steel braided lines, right?

• Like 2

Haha. Reaching.

LOL.

It must suck to look clueless in front of your followers haha you'd think you would've learned a thing or two over the years. If he rides anything like you of course he isn't going to feel the difference.

C4D9DDB1-C87B-4425-B4E0-72B9C66BBF1C.png

It must suck to look clueless in front of your followers haha you'd think you would've learned a thing or two over the years. If he rides anything like you of course he isn't going to feel the difference.

C4D9DDB1-C87B-4425-B4E0-72B9C66BBF1C.png

Well, I predicted this didn't I?

First it was the calipers..

Then it was the master..

Well, it's been confirmed he has all new EVERTHING..

And yes, no difference..

So NOW, it's the way he rides.

Hahaha. You should have stopped four pages ago, because now everyone just watched the "drag racer" school the "MX rider" on brake setup.

Like I stated before, if anyone wants help with any issues, just shoot me a PM.

That way you don't have to sift through all the novice rider nonsense.