Manny's MX build

There's plenty of pics and videos of me riding MX throughout my build thread even on my first page where I posted this one hahaha nice try wanna be smart ass..lets see yours?

69FB32D6-2308-44A5-B84A-3E19DCEEA853.png

Sorry, no pics of me and my boyfriend out riding on a secluded track with NO ONE else around..

Biggest thing to help with front braking is tires....

Buddy of mine been racing 450 for while now and told me the best thing for his front braking was the tires....he is sponsored by gold speed or something...

I've been trying to tell these guys it's not the brakes.. It's all in the setup..(tires, suspension, etc..)

I'm guessing that they went to great lengths to install 450 parts and don't want to admit there's no difference.

I run SMOOTHIES on my drag bike in the sand/dirt and it stops on a dime from 80+MPH.

It's unfortunate that a lot of guys think they know everything.

They could be improving their setups but are just too proud to admit they don't know what they're doing.

The fact that this is even any kind of an argument is full retard and not even believable.

Specially coming from a guy who drags and shoots hills trying to talk about anything close to MX related. Then comparing shit from MX to Drag hahah. its obviously not speaking from experience so....Fail.

I dont care how great the rest of your bike is setup they can all just be band aids to inferior braking. The brakes are 1987 designed brakes and were nowhere near designed for track in mind in the first place.

Then if you have to bring up why go banshee vs 450 to be competitive, i ask why the fuck you ride at all and own a banshee to begin with if you cant figure out and answer that question for yourself.

I vote just make a jake brake for the banshee to save weight all together.

• Like 1