Manny's MX build

I know this from my experience:

On my Laeger I went with YFZ master and calipers on the front. The Laeger Pro-Trax front end and spindles design allows for a larger diameter rotor then oem YFZ. Laeger sends a wave style rotor that they have built.

This setup is considerably superior to oem Banshee.

The braking is far stronger and requires far less finger input to apply resistance as well.

I would label this difference as night and day in my book.

• Like 2

We should hit up corporate Yamaha and tell them there isn't a big difference between the banshee's brakes and master, so throw them back on since the calipers are smaller and lighter so the weight doesn't justify it

Lol i dont see why not, you could remove the back brakes as well to save weight.

You guys all have one thing in common.

You're all wannabe MX riders.

If you were REAL MX riders you'd be on a 450.

Fact.

So Tyler's opinion is over ridden by the actual experience of others and he responds with insults...

Tyler, didn't you break your collar bone riding MX? And then decided screw that for fear of it happening again?

How about acting like the Leader of the BHQ rather then the HMFIC.

Lol i dont see why not, you could remove the back brakes as well to save weight.

Exactly. The OEM Banshee brakes are powerful, and work plenty well enough to take a drag bike (much more HP and much faster than any MX bike) from 80MPH to 0 in no time.

The problem here is likely inexperienced riders or brakes not properly setup.

Fact.[/quot]

Just stick to straight lines, and groomed bunny hills.

Your unicorn Banshee MX thingy wouldn't stand a chance against my stock YFZ, so I wouldn't say too much.

I'm taking it to the HQ ride in both May and September if you want me to give you a few pointers.

Fact.

Wanna be? Haha if you haven't noticed if I wanted to I could build your little hill shooter straight line bike if I wanted to, have a 450 and my bike at the same time if I wanted to. So this all narrows down to me not wanting to be like every single guy at the track and bc it was my favorite bike as a kid. Like tricked said stick to your straight lines...apparently rear brakes don't work either that's why you take them off Bahahaha!

Wanna be? Haha if you haven't noticed if I wanted to I could build your little hill shooter straight line bike if I wanted to, have a 450 and my bike at the same time if I wanted to. So this all narrows down to me not wanting to be like every single guy at the track and bc it was my favorite bike as a kid. Like tricked said stick to your straight lines...apparently rear brakes don't work either that's why you take them off Bahahaha!

Silly wannabe. Front brakes work so well in fact that you can take the rears off!

Got any pics or videos of your "MX" riding?

I always like to see Banshees airing it out.

Exactly. The OEM Banshee brakes are powerful, and work plenty well enough to take a drag bike (much more HP and much faster than any MX bike) from 80MPH to 0 in no time.

The problem here is likely inexperienced riders or brakes not properly setup.

Says the guy that has to use his brakes once every run for a few seconds. You should probably try them before running your mouth, I'd like to see you go up to a pro and ask him why he's upgraded his brakes on their 450 bc the stock ones are plenty good and see how much of an idiot you'd look like. Please make the trip out here to Cali and pick a track let's see what you've got I can bet any pink slip of mine that your probably getting lapped we'll see who the inexperienced rider is since apparently your getting called out on TRYING to ride mx and wrecking. I'd like to see you line up with 10-15 other guys and see how you do trying to get the holeshot, that's real drag racing right there banging bars, tires and nerf bars

Silly wannabe. Front brakes work so well in fact that you can take the rears off!

Got any pics or videos of your "MX" riding?

I always like to see Banshees airing it out.

There's plenty of pics and videos of me riding MX throughout my build thread even on my first page where I posted this one hahaha nice try wanna be smart ass..lets see yours?

69FB32D6-2308-44A5-B84A-3E19DCEEA853.png

• Like 1

Says the guy that has to use his brakes once every run for a few seconds. You should probably try them before running your mouth, I'd like to see you go up to a pro and ask him why he's upgraded his brakes on their 450 bc the stock ones are plenty good and see how much of an idiot you'd look like. Please make the trip out here to Cali and pick a track let's see what you've got I can bet any pink slip of mine that your probably getting lapped we'll see who the inexperienced rider is since apparently your getting called out on TRYING to ride mx and wrecking. I'd like to see you line up with 10-15 other guys and see how you do trying to get the holeshot, that's real drag racing right there banging bars, tires and nerf bars

Bro, I line up against 15+ drag bikes. All you have to do is be out front and you win!

Real drag racing? Let's see your pics or videos.

I have a feeling you don't have anything to show, but maybe you can prove me wrong.