dont ever do this

Let me explain something to you, you little fuck.  I did go into building for a profession.  I'd been doing the work on the side for years and still do.  I learned by trial and error, not going on a forum and pestering everyone into telling you what they learned.  I didn't quit because of my incompetence, I quit because I was robbed of nearly all my tools and had to find a job to support my family.  So yeah, I went into porting as a profession.  I went full steam into something that you can barely carry on a conversation about, something that you are so incompetent at that you refuse to so much as leave one shred of evidence as to who you really are. 

Furthermore, I didn't give you the general respect that I give everyone because you asked for it.  Contrarily, you basically attempted to insult me (much like you only ever attempt to do anything) in response to me stating that you knew something.  This doesn't, however, surprise me nor does it upset me.  It doesn't because you are too damn stupid to recognize a compliment, you lack technical skill, and you lack empathy (which is the worst of things).

If I may (and I will), you lack empathy in the way that only those who have had a cake-walk of a life do.  You have never had to fight for a damn thing in your life and you sure aren't about to start fighting to even learn something.  This matters to me because you attempted (there's that word again) to take a jab at the longevity of my time as a builder when you had no consideration as to what actually happened.  It was so clear of a choice for me to quit and support my family that only a complete fucking idiot wouldn't understand, and since I'm having to explain this to you, you're petty much a complete fucking idiot in my book. 

How about you take that welfare check and go buy a set of ported cylinders?  We all know that you'd never actually attempt (heh, attempt) to port a set because you're too big of a piece of shit to do a god damned thing.  So mother-fuck you, you sorry piece of shit. 

Let me explain something to you, you little fuck. You're petty much a complete fucking idiot in my book. We all know that you'd never actually attempt to port a set because you're too big of a piece of shit to do a god damned thing. So mother-fuck you, you sorry piece of shit.

Shortened version for those with a.d.d

tricked its all cool. ive been questioned before, bench full of cylinders that i already had ported or was in the process of working on shut everyone up. now im questioned again. i guess unless your a sponsor youll forever be in question ? hell even some of the sponsors are in question from time to time. whatever. you just cant win around here. but then again i wasnt here to win anyones aproval or do things the way everyone else does it. did i show the triple port stockers i been working on ? cant recall if i did or not. anyways theyre not your run of the mill triple stockers you see from most everyone else. but hey any dipshit with a dremel can turn out a set of triples  :rotflmao:. sure it would be 100hrs less work to throw on a cleaned up cub and be like everyone else but i have no desire to be like everyone else. sooner or later ill have a running engine with vids, pics etc etc. been collecting parts here and there, got some reed blocks, clutch cover, lockout, rods, few other items but this shit takes time. geez it can take several months just for crankworks to do up a crank. anyone thats done a ground up project knows what im talkin about

Post a picture of the bench full of cylinders with a piece of paper next to it that says, "I'm DAF."

Still won't matter. Until the unicorn bike shows up and races something, it means nothing.

You can have pictures of a 100 cyls on your bench, if you aren't faster than the people you call " parts changers" , what difference is it? I'd bet a good chunk of money the " parts changers" whoop the unicorns ass.

Still won't matter. Until the unicorn bike shows up and races something, it means nothing.

You can have pictures of a 100 cyls on your bench, if you aren't faster than the people you call " parts changers" , what difference is it? I'd bet a good chunk of money the " parts changers" whoop the unicorns ass.

I'd bet good money there is no bench and there are no cylinders.

RU, what is your REAL name and where are you located?