The reason Grand River Racing does not give out dyno sheets.

O.G.

In all seriousness, OGs marketing plan is brilliant.  Forget all that bullshit they teach you in business classes, the customer is not always right and everybody knows it.  We all have had to deal with dick customers at some point in time but couldnt tell them to fuck off like they deserved because we would lose our jobs.  We like to see a train wreck so when a business comes out and talks shit it draws views.   A happy customer tells maybe 3 people on average, a pissed off customer tells 20.  And here is the thing, a lot of times we know that  the person complaining is a whiney bitch to begin with, so instead of working against the business it works for them.  When you see a friend that is "that guy" whining about something you go check it out.  That draws attention to the retailer and attention leads to sales.  Now the only caveat is the business must have a good product.  When somebody makes a good product and backs it up, all the whining only pushes the good customers to buy more.  However if in fact it all turns out to be a bunch of bullshit, after a while the business will just fade away.  On this site we have seen a similar tactic used not too long ago by a builder who has faded away into nothingness.  The interesting part will be if OG steps up his game and shuts up all the naysayers.    just my .02 wich aint worth shit

• Like 1

Hey tricked. I don't think I know you? I have "loaned" out a few bikes before. And it worked out very well for me! This is a possibility. Next fall? That's a ways out, pretty sure the waves will be getting big by spring time!

just go. i`m gonna save a week.

• Like 1

Hey tricked. I don't think I know you? I have "loaned" out a few bikes before. And it worked out very well for me! This is a possibility. Next fall? That's a ways out, pretty sure the waves will be getting big by spring time!

I've had some machine work done long ago, I think it was before you left michigan back around 2004-5ish. Time frame could be skewed.
  • Like 1