The reason Grand River Racing does not give out dyno sheets.

O.G.

I don't understand your way of thinking. It makes zero sense.

If you build a 4k motor then you post a dyno sheet and list the work you did.

For example:

"Here is a dyno of a motor I built. Mods include this, this and this, and I did my economy port job."

Example two, for your expensive motor.

"Here is a dyno of a motor I built. It had this, this and this and I did my delux port job."

If you are scared to post dyno results then starting a thread about it was not the way to convince people otherwise

Sounds easy doesn't it. I wish it worked that way. Here's the deal. Today about 99 percent of my customers build their shit the way I tell them. Every piece. Every fucking nut and bolt. Everything. 6-7 years ago 75 percent of my customers thought they knew more than me. So they never setup their stuff how I tell them. They would take 100hp off the dyno and set it up THEIR way and get 85. So I give you a dyno sheet that shows x amount of power with these carbs and those reeds and these pipes and that and that and this head. It doesn't mean shit because YOU WILL change it. Therefore the dyno sheet doesn't mean shit. If your really worried about that dyno sheet pay for it.

Sounds easy doesn't it. I wish it worked that way. Here's the deal. Today about 99 percent of my customers build their shit the way I tell them. Every piece. Every fucking nut and bolt. Everything. 6-7 years ago 75 percent of my customers thought they knew more than me. So they never setup their stuff how I tell them. They would take 100hp off the dyno and set it up THEIR way and get 85. So I give you a dyno sheet that shows x amount of power with these carbs and those reeds and these pipes and that and that and this head. It doesn't mean shit because YOU WILL change it. Therefore the dyno sheet doesn't mean shit. If your really worried about that dyno sheet pay for it.

that's bullshit. I had redline build my motor, they dynoed it, cam set up EVERYTHING and I have not changed shit other than slight jetting changes for the warmer-cooler weather. I am proud to know what my motor made.

Yes, the way it runs speaks for itself, but having the dyno numbers is the icing on the cake. I would have been pissed had I spent the kind of money I did and had nothing in print to show what it is capable of as well.

Everyone has always been giving windy shit because he talks about how fast his bikes are and how much power they make but we never see a dyno and we never see his bikes run. He has caught more shit than about anyone on this sight.

Looks to me like you are well on your way down the same path

that's bullshit. I had redline build my motor, they dynoed it, cam set up EVERYTHING and I have not changed shit other than slight jetting changes for the warmer-cooler weather. I am proud to know what my motor made.

Yes, the way it runs speaks for itself, but having the dyno numbers is the icing on the cake. I would have been pissed had I spent the kind of money I did and had nothing in print to show what it is capable of as well.

Everyone has always been giving windy shit because he talks about how fast his bikes are and how much power they make but we never see a dyno and we never see his bikes run. He has caught more shit than about anyone on this sight.

Looks to me like you are well on your way down the same path

Yeah. I saw your dune bike stomp on several "drag bikes" at BHQ ride.

But in all fairness you only weigh 82.2lbs. Haha

• Like 1

Everyone has always been giving windy shit because he talks about how fast his bikes are and how much power they make but we never see a dyno and we never see his bikes run.

So your saying O.G is just like windy?

Or is windy like O.G.?

Or is windy actually O.G.?

• Like 1

Who cares to show you or the world what my engine will dyno? Actually I built the dyno for me, to help me build more power. Not to prove shit to anybody. Pretty sure I've never sold an engine based on hp numbers. And I guess really if that's all you want, find an engine builder that sells based on hp. If you need to know how much power your setup makes or the power curve. I will dyno it. But unless you run a tach on your bike these numbers don't mean shit. Some of you sound like dyno sheet racers to me!

Who cares to show you or the world what my engine will dyno? Actually I built the dyno for me, to help me build more power. Not to prove shit to anybody. Pretty sure I've never sold an engine based on hp numbers. And I guess really if that's all you want, find an engine builder that sells based on hp. If you need to know how much power your setup makes or the power curve. I will dyno it. But unless you run a tach on your bike these numbers don't mean shit. Some of you sound like dyno sheet racers to me!

O.G. how does your keyboard taste? Instead of putting your foot in your mouth. Every time you babble, you put your keyboard in your mouth.