The reason Grand River Racing does not give out dyno sheets.

O.G.

Who cares to show you or the world what my engine will dyno? Actually I built the dyno for me, to help me build more power. Not to prove shit to anybody. Pretty sure I've never sold an engine based on hp numbers. And I guess really if that's all you want, find an engine builder that sells based on hp. If you need to know how much power your setup makes or the power curve. I will dyno it. But unless you run a tach on your bike these numbers don't mean shit. Some of you sound like dyno sheet racers to me!

You "built" your dyno?

Does your dyno show afr's? You say its just a tool for you to make changes and more power which is obviously what a dyno does. I as a customer would fucking love to get sheets handed to me that showed what your changes did to the curve and afr's, tourqe, and hp. Your excuse to not hand out the paper blows my mind. Do you just think everyone on this forum is a drag racer and willing to just take your word for it. Do you not understand people want to see what they are paying big bucks for even if its just a guy on his dune bike? I would strongly suggest you would just shut the fuck up and go get your name out there in the real world. I understand you have been in the game since the beginning of time, but the beginning of time was a long time ago and not a lot of people know who you are. Nothing would sell more then you showing up at these hq rides and big drag events and blowing everyones doors off, which would be so simple for you.