Motor City ATV ( watch out )

jscharphorn

I've got a few items from him w no problem but maybe that's because I drove 2 hours to see and pick the actual parts I wanted. Last trip was to get a ebay special crank, when he showed me the 2 totes full of cranks that "came off mechanically sound n running bikes" , I found several that had rough or even bad bearings. Needless to say I found a crank elsewhere.

That's the junkyard, scrap pile shit he puts on eBay with a pretty picture.

I got the chain adjusters that go on the swing arm to tighten the chain from him. Pictured showed these nice polished parts. Got them in the mail and they were chewed up on the bottom and alot of paint was missing from the sides. Granted i wasn't all that worried about it, it wasn't what the pictured showed.

all this bs  and he somehow still sells parts..

'whats bad is there are PLENTY of other great salvage atv suppliers on ebay...  east coast atv is one i would use and have used often for used parts...   if in doubt  ask for the picture of the item you are actually buying  if they wont give it to you  then look else where..

in this instance  i think all the blame is on you for not looking at the parts yourself.   in face to face dealings  you have all the power to say  yea  i want that  or NO  i dont want that  and thats not what you said you had..    i deal on craigslist for this reason alone a LOT of the times.   you can physically see and look at the item you are buying/ selling.  that way  when the deal is done  its DONE>  no surprises  or paypal screw up or bad feedback just cause of "machine marks"..   what a joke chariot.  i'd be refuting that feedback for sure. 

• 4 weeks later...

I just got a skid plate I order form Motor City over ebay, and it has a broken bolt hole and is twisted. Basically useless unless I heat it up and re-form it. Absolutely terrible, not even the same one as advertised on eBay. I will never order anything from them again!!!!!!

That's your own fault. What's his eBay score? 80%? There's tons of bad feedback for ray

• 2 weeks later...