Motor City ATV ( watch out )

jscharphorn

Hopefully the pivot bolt I ordered doesn't look like the one I bashed out with a 10# sledge.... :-/

Hope.......Isn't that what got Obama elected?  :sick:

• Like 1

I just ordered a DG Baja chassis skid, used on ebay. I didn't get the for weeks because ups lost the package. I asked my self the same thing, how do you lose a package that is at least 3' long? Well motor city didn't even box it, just put a shipping lable on the part itself. Motor city worked with me and was going to send me another but the two that they had left didn't come close to looking as good as the one that I bought. One of them wasn't even DG Baja, it was a cheapo from ebay. Luckily with enough harrasing ups they finally found it.

Also, 

A friend just purchased polished cases. Same deal, he had a problem receiving them. When he finally got them I was surprised to see that only one half was polished. It was polished nice but me personally would want both half's to be polished, but anyway after looking them over really good, one half had a crack in it. They sent another set and BAM, cracked. My friend will be getting a refund and becasue of this buying new cases to be assured that they are good and not cracked.

• 2 weeks later...