Motor City ATV ( watch out )

jscharphorn

Easy on my axle, I just bought the quad and it is in real nice shape expect the axle, one step at a time, I plan to fix the axle as well but the quad needed tires so I started with that.

And yes I know it is my fault for not looking at the rims but I had no clue he would even try to pass something like that on.

But now if you would have had them shipped to you then that is what you can expect.

this is what I bought and plan to hook it up.

f2df6a44257e0052cb38fa196f19a7c7.jpg

Personally i think Ray is a very stand up guy.   When in his shop I asked him why the usps packages with numbers on them sittting on the shelves.  He said that he numbers them according to the particular ebay listing and pictures.   I could only imagine how difficult it is to sell used parts and satisfy people.  My tendancy is to want used parts that are like new but that is rare.  In this particular case I can't imagine Ray would deliver some rims 3 hours away from his shop thinking that he had misled the buyer.  To lug them there just for the buyer to refuse them does not make sense at all.  I once had an ebay buyer give me negative feedback because the timing plate he got had cutter marks on it.  I guess it was supposed to be polished?

I would have not purchased these rims looking like that but it does not sound like they were misrepresented, at least not on purpose.   He also offered a refund when you returned them.  This is standard practice and shipping cost is always on the buyer.

I bought 3 things from him since i only bought a frame with radiator and blown motor and they were ok, nothing bad but some of the prices on his stuff were expensive but i have no conplaints, another note i look really good at the stuff i buy in person so i dont get ripped off.

I've never bought anything from the guy. Prob won't and don't really care. But if you buy something from somebody in person and don't look at it who's the idiot? You asked in your first post to tell you of maybe you shouldn't have posted. In my opinion it makes you look stupid. It's nothing personal. If anybody else did this I'd say the same thing. People have to take some responsibility on this shit. Regardless if the guy you bought from is a snake or not. He delivered the things to ya and pretty much gave you a chance to back out. And you don't even look at em? Wtf man

Yes I know I was the stupid --- and I take full responsabilty for not looking at them carfully.

Heck I was buying rims that I thought were done up nice and from the fronts they looked great, I did see the yellow on the2 rear rims that some one mentioned but I thought it was just there and I could fix that up, I even said to him man that sucks and he did not say a thing so if he knew I did not like that little bit of yellow that I could see then it would have been nice if he would of said well look at the other side once if you do not like that little bit of yellow there.

And he came 3 hrs this way for something else not for me.

My beef is why would he even pull some thing like this, why even polish one side if the other side looks like this, with the other side that bad you would think he would polish that side and ask more for that set of rims, he said he pays like $11 a side to have them polished.

It just burns me up that he would leave one side like that when he hooked the other side up.

And like I mentioned in the first post, if you were to order these off his ebay ad then this is what you could expect being delivered to you were you could not look at them first so you would have to ship them back and then you would be out shipping of the rims both ways.

Personally i think Ray is a very stand up guy. When in his shop I asked him why the usps packages with numbers on them sittting on the shelves. He said that he numbers them according to the particular ebay listing and pictures. I could only imagine how difficult it is to sell used parts and satisfy people. My tendancy is to want used parts that are like new but that is rare. In this particular case I can't imagine Ray would deliver some rims 3 hours away from his shop thinking that he had misled the buyer. To lug them there just for the buyer to refuse them does not make sense at all. I once had an ebay buyer give me negative feedback because the timing plate he got had cutter marks on it. I guess it was supposed to be polished?

I would have not purchased these rims looking like that but it does not sound like they were misrepresented, at least not on purpose. He also offered a refund when you returned them. This is standard practice and shipping cost is always on the buyer.

Stand up guy? If you consider a stand up guy someone who fucks people over ALL the time, then ya he is a very stand up guy!

for someone that specializes in banshees, he sure don't know what the hell he is talking about

We all stand up.....

He sleeps hanging upside down!

I've got a few items from him w no problem but maybe that's because I drove 2 hours to see and pick the actual parts I wanted. Last trip was to get a ebay special crank, when he showed me the 2 totes full of cranks that "came off mechanically sound n running bikes" , I found several that had rough or even bad bearings. Needless to say I found a crank elsewhere.