Motor City ATV ( watch out )

jscharphorn

Motor City ATV sells used banshee parts and on ebay his user ID is minkia38

He lives in MI and I do as well but he is about 3 hrs away and I had contacted him about his used rims that were polished chrome on one side and he was coming over to my side of the woods the next weekend  so I had him bring me a set of rims , he had them in a box and they looked real nice so I bought them and on my way home I dropped them off to my tire shop and had them mount them on brand new tires, the tire guy loaded them in my truck and I got home and went to put them on my banshee and when I flipped the rear rims over the insides looked like garbage and I could not believe that he would even sell some thing like this, I know it is my fault for not looking at the inside of the rims but I had no clue that he would even try and pass this on like this.

I called him and he said he would take them back but the bad thing was the tire shop had closed so I could not get my tires off to return the rims and by the time I could get them off he would be 3hrs away from me and so I would have the cost of installing the rims and dismounting and then shipping them back to him and by then I would be out over $100 and I could have purchased brand new rims for the amount of money I just spent.

The bad about this is if some one was to order from him and have the rims shipped and you receive them this way you would have to ship them back so you would be out on shipping the rims both ways.

I emailed him a bunch trying to work something out with him and in his mind he felt that he did nothing wrong and it was perfectly fine to sell rims like this because he advertises the rims as polished on one side.

So I will never buy any thing from him ever because if this is what he thinks is fine to do then who knows what kind of junk the next item will be.

So just a word of caution when buying used parts from this guy.

Here is the pictures of the rims.

If I am wrong about posting about this please let me know.

a2e7c152aee64cad54dc8c38c1f89cb3_9qrt.pn

3e902a1e991131e3d886e4127b42491b_z1ag.pn

Okay I agree that he sells crap and tries to get junk parts over on people but for fuck sakes guys does anyone look at shit before they buy it. Even if I had only looked at the outside of those wheels I would have noticed something was wrong. Look at the first pic the center of the wheel has half of the yellow paint flaked off and the second wheel has all of the yellow paint on it. They were to be polished on one side??? Well if they still had paint on the center would you not notice something was wrong? The hub does not cover that oart of the wheel so you would have a polished wheel with half flaked off yellow center showing??? People need to take a little responsability for this shit and pay better attention to what they are buying!

for fuck sakes guys does anyone look at shit before they buy it. Even if I had only looked at the outside of those wheels I would have noticed something was wrong. Look at the first pic the center of the wheel has half of the yellow paint flaked off and the second wheel has all of the yellow paint on it. They were to be polished on one side??? Well if they still had paint on the center would you not notice something was wrong? The hub does not cover that oart of the wheel so you would have a polished wheel with half flaked off yellow center showing??? People need to take a little responsability for this shit and pay better attention to what they are buying!

While I've never had a bad buying experience with him, I can understand others have.

That being said, if you did this transaction in person, you have to shoulder most, if not all of the blame for not doing a better job inspecting them.

Takes more time to get out of your car than it would be to flip them over and look at both sides.

Okay I agree that he sells crap and tries to get junk parts over on people but for fuck sakes guys does anyone look at shit before they buy it. Even if I had only looked at the outside of those wheels I would have noticed something was wrong. Look at the first pic the center of the wheel has half of the yellow paint flaked off and the second wheel has all of the yellow paint on it. They were to be polished on one side??? Well if they still had paint on the center would you not notice something was wrong? The hub does not cover that oart of the wheel so you would have a polished wheel with half flaked off yellow center showing??? People need to take a little responsability for this shit and pay better attention to what they are buying!

When the worthless piece of shit post a picture on eBay and then sends you a completely different part, you have no fault in the matter. Look on eBay and find you a good looking part and buy it. See what you receive. Then pull your for fuck sakes. That company is horrible and intentionally screws people.

When the worthless piece of shit post a picture on eBay and then sends you a completely different part, you have no fault in the matter. Look on eBay and find you a good looking part and buy it. See what you receive. Then pull your for fuck sakes. That company is horrible and intentionally screws people.

I said I know he screws people over. Did you not read any of what I said? In this case the guy needs to take some responsability that is what I said.