Motor City ATV ( watch out )

jscharphorn

• 2 weeks later...

Great I'm waiting on a set of pipe hangers. Can't wait to see what shows up! haha. I was looking for the OEM ones he seemed to be the only person who had them. I emailed and asked how much...he tells me 40 bucks...I was alright then I'll just buy yours of ebay for 35....and he tried to make out like he misquoted. I wanted them now and he's abt two hours away so shipping should be fast. Just hope they are useable

My bike had some old dg pipes that were bolted to the frame. This is my first banshee, so hell I didn't know I was missing anything untill I tried to bolt up new pipes. When I searched pipe hangers the dude popped up on ebay , cl,and amazon. Shit looked like he had the market cornered on these. I just wanted them now. I'll let you guys know what they look like. I'd never buy any mechanical parts off him,but after seeing all this......nothing. my buddy was just telling me yesterday that a friend bought some cases from him they were trashed, he did exchange them but wtf.

at the end of the day, he has a HELL of a parts business.  Probly biggest in the world for banshee salvage.  Some of what is hells is BULLSHIT, but he has done well for me over the years.  I guess the good outweighs the bad at the end of the day?

All I know is that he is crazy successful with this shit. I cant believe it with all the feedback, but it still keeps trucking along...

Be careful and inspect the hell out of everything.  Also message him on ebay before you purchase to get exact details of the part.  When one pic is used to sell 100pcs of inventory details (lots of details) get left out.

-JD

• 3 months later...