Well my Xmas has started off with a F'n BANG!

KickStartMyHeart

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the op has a history of this. he sent her home on thanksgiving too. because she left the hood of his car up in the rain. his friends caught him like this shortly after sending her home. i`de hate to see the pics from christmas

My thoughts exactly. Wait until he tries to get a blowjob from his banshee. Or is this why his exhaust was removed?

Like washburn said, when a chick does something they know is going to piss you off they try to smile because they feel it might downplay the situtation.

I really dont know why alot of people are getting all critical on this guy with threats... Both of them are at fault, if he spent all this money on his motor and didn't have the common sense to seal his exhaust off he is definetely not very bright himself. Sounds like they were probably a perfect match to me. XD

it amazes me how many of you guys put the pussy on a pedestal. prolly the same guys that think its wrong to post a pic of your girl on your banshee on the internet. prolly the same guys who catch shit for buying banshee parts from their gf or wife or have to ask permission.

bottom line here.. bitch was told twice. she didnt comply. she tried to play it off by being a smartass.

Nobody is putting a pussy on a pedestal, but would you really like your girlfriend to see all this shit your saying about pussies. It's probably been a while before you even used the word women. Sounds like you obviously make the majority of the income for you and your gf and shes mostly just good looking and damn good in bed, is this true or am I way out of line saying this? I think if women do more (in the house or income wise) thats what earns them respect. If they are dumb bitches that don't do anything then thats what you call them, but if they earn respect they deserve to be treated with it.

Before this gets out of hand I wanna say this is strictly my opinion and i don't consider myself any better with the ladies than any of you. And on a side note in the end the dude did do the right thing because he was fed up. Could've waited till after christmas, but maybe the grinch stole his presents on christmas when he was 4 or something, and his turkey on thanksgiving.

When reading this story I thought it got stolen, that would have pissed me off, but it got some snow on it, relax. Sounds like you need some prozac.

My wife backed into my truck once, should I have punched her in the face?

Chicks do stupid shit all the time

Nobody is putting a pussy on a pedestal, but would you really like your girlfriend to see all this shit your saying about pussies. It's probably been a while before you even used the word women. Sounds like you obviously make the majority of the income for you and your gf and shes mostly just good looking and damn good in bed, is this true or am I way out of line saying this? I think if women do more (in the house or income wise) thats what earns them respect. If they are dumb bitches that don't do anything then thats what you call them, but if they earn respect they deserve to be treated with it.

Before this gets out of hand I wanna say this is strictly my opinion and i don't consider myself any better with the ladies than any of you. And on a side note in the end the dude did do the right thing because he was fed up. Could've waited till after christmas, but maybe the grinch stole his presents on christmas when he was 4 or something, and his turkey on thanksgiving.

my girlfriend sits here and reads a lot of what i write on HQ. she knows i dont put up with any fucking bullshit so she doesnt act up and doesnt have her head up her ass. yes i do make most of the money and do you know how much of it she see? NONE, unless i choose to be nice and take her to dinner or buy something for her. she has a full time job and is still in college. she helps out with bills and groceries but that sure as fuck wouldnt stop me from telling her shes acting like a moron.

a "woman" will not earn my respect by having her head so far up her ass that she cant follow simple instructions. if a "woman" can act right, follow directions and not irritate me then they will earn my respect. bitches want to be treated equally and as far as im concerned when they act stupid, they should be treated how a man would. that means you get to the point and tell them straight up. dont beat around about it.

maybe i should write a book on how to control your women.. some of you guys would probably learn a thing or two. then maybe you could get your ballsacks back and start swinging them proudly like REAL men should.

my girlfriend sits here and reads a lot of what i write on HQ. she knows i dont put up with any fucking bullshit so she doesnt act up and doesnt have her head up her ass. yes i do make most of the money and do you know how much of it she see? NONE, unless i choose to be nice and take her to dinner or buy something for her. she has a full time job and is still in college. she helps out with bills and groceries but that sure as fuck wouldnt stop me from telling her shes acting like a moron.

a "woman" will not earn my respect by having her head so far up her ass that she cant follow simple instructions. if a "woman" can act right, follow directions and not irritate me then they will earn my respect. bitches want to be treated equally and as far as im concerned when they act stupid, they should be treated how a man would. that means you get to the point and tell them straight up. dont beat around about it.

maybe i should write a book on how to control your women.. some of you guys would probably learn a thing or two. then maybe you could get your ballsacks back and start swinging them proudly like REAL men should.

You know what im with you 100% on this one loco. As far as my girl goes i show her respect In everyway you can think of, but there is just somethings you don't fuck around and there's a boundry or thin line so to say when it comes to my shyt. I dont consider my self to be a dick, but a man with bounderies. My girl and i keep shyt in sync and she know better than to fuck with my shit or anything. You have to stand your ground. It's not just because of a shee but my "own" personal shyt in general. I work hard for the things she has and the shyt i have. People just have to grow some man meat under that johnson and put that bitch in check homie.

So, you have never made a mistake??? If you got a foot of snow in the time of a movie, if the door was shut but didn't seal good (chunk of ice, etc) you still would of had a foot of snow in the morning. If your shee is that important to you, you should have shut the door your own damn self, la-zee. My engine had duct tape over ex. and intake ports before it left the kitchen table, yeah I've got a GOOD woman. Takes a REAL man to hit a woman. As far as the "smirk", you probably had the same look when you had to tell your father you ran over the garden hose because you were to LAZY to move it.

So, you have never made a mistake??? If you got a foot of snow in the time of a movie, if the door was shut but didn't seal good (chunk of ice, etc) you still would of had a foot of snow in the morning. If your shee is that important to you, you should have shut the door your own damn self, la-zee. My engine had duct tape over ex. and intake ports before it left the kitchen table, yeah I've got a GOOD woman. Takes a REAL man to hit a woman. As far as the "smirk", you probably had the same look when you had to tell your father you ran over the garden hose because you were to LAZY to move it.

yelrotflmao.gif Thats hilarious, I thought my dad was the only anal prick worried about the garden hose or extension cord getting ran over! hahah

aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!! I love how some of you interpret stuff. Nobody ever said anything about "hitting" a woman, but apparently kickin her outta the house and telling her to go home is a form of "hitting". Then of course the internet tuffguys making ur worthless threats on how you gonna beat someones ass.....baaaaaaahahahahahha!....keep dreamin ladies :) I love how this story has blown up and several of you lady lovers have gotten all butthurt. I've sat back for several days now just reading all your responses to this and its quite entertaining some of your responses and how upset some of you are. Thanks for the entertainment all you butthurt guys out there. I'll sit back for another couple days and read all your replies. It kinda reminds me of the dudes who wait for a girl to break up wit her boyfriend and you guys are there to lend a shoulder and comfort the ladies and take advantage of a situation. I'm patiently awaiting more responses.

merry christmas asshole!!!

man finally something that i agree with loco on!!! there are WAY to many men being held down by women i'm not saying that either one should be higher than the other. but those guys who drive corollas and their wife's have escalades and take everything from them and make them work their asses off and have no time for them selves should feel ashamed. you only live ONCE you better LIVE it!! i see my girlfriend as an equal i treat her well and she does the same for me did it take a while to prove this to each other? well YEA> i dont ask about banshee parts but i do discus it with her she discuses her spendy's also ( furniture, computer, stuff like that) we have seperate accounts but dont say the he say she say on income's. the current society structure with shared accounts only leads to problems. and LOTS of divorce and issue's..

if you can find a woman that respects you and you can show her the same respect your realiton ship will grow to a point that is hard to establish these days otherwises your just fuckin that person that you live with.. and most you married men are probably not even doing that..

the couples that seem guinely happy with each other seem to have mutual respect for each other i feel it goes hand in hand..

you need to get that stinking banshee together so we can race and i can shoot sand all over it HAHAHAHAHa