Well my Xmas has started off with a F'n BANG!

KickStartMyHeart

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have done the same shit. you asked her to do something simple like close the fucking door. i would have been pissed just to have snow blown into everywhere in the garage. the pussy whipped little boys in this thread need to grow a pair. i told my last girlfriend to gtfo because i got sick of her showing up at my place high. then tried to blame me for her 'drug problem'. uh yea.

we all over react. shit happens. sounds like she deserved it.

Thats what am talking about bro.....some bitches for some reason think its okey to go through life being retarded...in my mind that only flys for a quick fu@#$ :drool:

Edited by bada450r

so the bitch did it on purpose? thats nice. you did the right thing for sure..

all you guys calling this dude a douche need to step back and think of a time your gf or wife purposefully did something to piss you off.. now, imagine she did something malicious that affected your bike, whether it was just some snow or rain or not..

thats not the kind of shit youd expect from someone you trust, live with or whatever..

She didn't do it on purpose...and saying that she did something malicious to his bike is just hilarious. I always leave my bike in a way that when I return I don't see or do any damage. For instance I put the drain plug bag in today so I don't forget to do it tomorrow. 2 paper towels would of solved your problem. From the sound of it you were waiting for her to fuck up and the final straw happened to be her fucking with ur bike. I can agree some chicks are retarded but freaking out over your quad is a bit childish.

It reminds me of the beer commercial where the girl asks her boyfriend if he'd save her or his beer that were falling off a cliff, and he asks her how tall the cliff was. Or something like that.

On a side note you just pissed everyone but loco off, on christmas. :cry:

You-Are-Fucked_Up.jpg

i would have done the same shit. you asked her to do something simple like close the fucking door. i would have been pissed just to have snow blown into everywhere in the garage. the pussy whipped little boys in this thread need to grow a pair. i told my last girlfriend to gtfo because i got sick of her showing up at my place high. then tried to blame me for her 'drug problem'. uh yea.

2x that.

Aleast she had a Christmas she won't forget :rotflmao: .

about time a real man steps up. the bitch was asked to do a simple task, twice.. if she is so self absorbed that she cant have respect for his things, she needed to kick rocks. its chicks like this that think just because they have a pussy they can do whatever they want. fuck that. there are far too many pussies out there to have to deal with that kind of nonsense.

LOCO WHY DIDNT YOU CELEBRATE YOUR 20,000 POST.....WTF -_-:cheers:

i know man.. i was gonna post something up, but before i realized it i was already at like 20,011 or some shit. wild huh? i wonder how much time that translates into?

She didn't do it on purpose...and saying that she did something malicious to his bike is just hilarious. I always leave my bike in a way that when I return I don't see or do any damage. For instance I put the drain plug bag in today so I don't forget to do it tomorrow. 2 paper towels would of solved your problem. From the sound of it you were waiting for her to fuck up and the final straw happened to be her fucking with ur bike. I can agree some chicks are retarded but freaking out over your quad is a bit childish.

It reminds me of the beer commercial where the girl asks her boyfriend if he'd save her or his beer that were falling off a cliff, and he asks her how tall the cliff was. Or something like that.

On a side note you just pissed everyone but loco off, on christmas. :cry:

maybe she didnt do it on purpose, but she was told twice already to shut the fuckin door. simple task.

and if youre like me, you can abuse me all you want, but when you start fucking around with my valuables or anything that costs money for that matter, then we have an issue.

Why are you even telling us this? Are you trying to brag or something, do you think that makes you seem like a bad ass? If a little snow on your bike made you so mad that you kicked her out shut the fuck up and just be happy shes gone cause some day she might have spilled something on your carpet or got some tooth paste in you sink or some crazy shit like that...wow then what the fuck would you do? Your just lucky you had the choice to kick her out or say thats ok, i"ll just blow it out. My fiance and the mother of my youngest daughter was killed in a car accident right after christmas last year and I would give everything I have just to have her back for one more minute but I guess she meant more to me than my fucking toys.

Soory too hear that man. There are only toys. :shrugani:

wow its good to know that here on this site we not only promote great banshees but the crappy treatment of women to. had that bike been left like that for a day day or a week it might have made a difference but given your quick response whats the harm? so u kick her out and threaten to sue her and now u want money from her parents. to call that an overreaction would be a huge understatement im sure she will be better off without u and if that ruined your christmas then i do feel sorry for u but not because of bike.

X2. Makes me wonder how many women beaters there really are out there with all this" tough guy all chicks are stupid talk." Fuckin pussies. Seriously over a toy. Sounds too me like you have some issues dude. :angry:

You let your girl smoke cigs ewwwwwwwww.

Thats funny right there.

Damn all he did was kick her out, he said she lived 5 blocks down or somewhat close...Not like he said I caved that cunts head in...haha...You guys are gettin your panties in a bunch about some guy who came on here and told how he got mad about his old lady leavin his garage door up and get snow all over his Banshee...I could drag a hundred other posts out if I looked where some of you have got on here cryin and bitching about somethin...Get off this guys nuts. He told her twice he said to shut the fuckin door after she got done smokin...If someone did that to me especially and ex after I specifically told her twice and she came back in with a smartass grin and said your gonna be pissed I'd probably choke slammed her...Then gave her a dirty mutha fuckin Sanchez!

I've got 20 bucks on the fact that this shit never even happened. He probably got shut down by some chick, and decided to make up some god awful story about how he's too badass to have a "bitch" around that fucks his shit up. You're hardcore bro. Real tough. You're lucky one of us wasn't around if this REALLY happened. I'm sure there are more of us out there, other than just me that would make sure your faggot ass never walked again. Grow some goddamn balls and take care of your own issues. It's YOUR fault you left your cylinders wide open. I hope a mouse crawled in there and shit and pissed all over the inside of your cylinders. I don't give a shit what you had to "work hard for". Just because you worked hard for something gives you the right to be a complete cocksucker to people? Good luck on getting that check from her parents bro. What are you, like 16? Get the fuck off the internet and get back to your homework. I hope you hit a tree on those "snowy" roads....

You-Are-Fucked_Up.jpg

Sounds like an awesome commercial.

Damn all he did was kick her out, he said she lived 5 blocks down or somewhat close...Not like he said I caved that cunts head in...haha...You guys are gettin your panties in a bunch about some guy who came on here and told how he got mad about his old lady leavin his garage door up and get snow all over his Banshee...I could drag a hundred other posts out if I looked where some of you have got on here cryin and bitching about somethin...Get off this guys nuts. He told her twice he said to shut the fuckin door after she got done smokin...If someone did that to me especially and ex after I specifically told her twice and she came back in with a smartass grin and said your gonna be pissed I'd probably choke slammed her...Then gave her a dirty mutha fuckin Sanchez!

+1 Especially to the dirty muthafuckin sanchez part... And the choke slam..

it amazes me how many of you guys put the pussy on a pedestal. prolly the same guys that think its wrong to post a pic of your girl on your banshee on the internet. prolly the same guys who catch shit for buying banshee parts from their gf or wife or have to ask permission.

bottom line here.. bitch was told twice. she didnt comply. she tried to play it off by being a smartass.

the op has a history of this. he sent her home on thanksgiving too. because she left the hood of his car up in the rain. his friends caught him like this shortly after sending her home. i`de hate to see the pics from christmas

11a1f91g83kb3pc3l18bbc1efbcc465511392.jpg

the op has a history of this. he sent her home on thanksgiving too. because she left the hood of his car up in the rain. his friends caught him like this shortly after sending her home. i`de hate to see the pics from christmas

Dude!!! Seriously, where do you find these pics? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

This is another clasic HQ story!

We should have a section where it's just good stories from over the years!!!