Well my Xmas has started off with a F'n BANG!

KickStartMyHeart

Ive been working for weeks on my build of my banshee. 2nite after I took my now EX girlfriend out to dinner, she stays outside in the garage to smoke a cigarrete. I told her twice before I went inside to shut the garage door. My banshee is sitting towards the front of the garage and its snowing and windy here in KS. She comes in and we watch a movie. She goes outside to smoke after the movie and she comes inside and says "Ur gonna be really pissed". I get up off the couch and look in the garage and she didn't shut the garage door. Soooo I got snow all over the place and the engine to my banshee doesn't have pipes on it so you know what that means. I got snow in the cylinders!! I fuckin BLEW up!!! I told her to pack her shit and get outta my face. So I grabbed the shopvac as fast as I could and sucked the snow outta the exhaust ports as fast as I could. I shop vac'd the entire thing off. My airbox was full of snow. Luckily its below freezing so the snow hadn't melted yet and I think I got it all out before it started to melt. I spent a ton of money and time on this thing to all get ruined by some stupid B$%@h who had to have a smoke and was too lazy to shut the garage door. So I spent my xmas eve pissed off and shopvacing my engine off before the snow melted. Ooooh and the best part, I still got the reciepts to all the gifts I got her so I can take all her stuff back and start rebuilding the engine if need b. I told her if the motor was F'd I was gonna take her to small claims court to pay for the rebuild. I'm calling her parents in the morning to get a check from them hopefully. So Merry Christmas everyone, its gotta be better than mine!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been working for weeks on my build of my banshee. 2nite after I took my now EX girlfriend out to dinner, she stays outside in the garage to smoke a cigarrete. I told her twice before I went inside to shut the garage door. My banshee is sitting towards the front of the garage and its snowing and windy here in KS. She comes in and we watch a movie. She goes outside to smoke after the movie and she comes inside and says "Ur gonna be really pissed". I get up off the couch and look in the garage and she didn't shut the garage door. Soooo I got snow all over the place and the engine to my banshee doesn't have pipes on it so you know what that means. I got snow in the cylinders!! I fuckin BLEW up!!! I told her to pack her shit and get outta my face. So I grabbed the shopvac as fast as I could and sucked the snow outta the exhaust ports as fast as I could. I shop vac'd the entire thing off. My airbox was full of snow. Luckily its below freezing so the snow hadn't melted yet and I think I got it all out before it started to melt. I spent a ton of money and time on this thing to all get ruined by some stupid B$%@h who had to have a smoke and was too lazy to shut the garage door. So I spent my xmas eve pissed off and shopvacing my engine off before the snow melted. Ooooh and the best part, I still got the reciepts to all the gifts I got her so I can take all her stuff back and start rebuilding the engine if need b. I told her if the motor was F'd I was gonna take her to small claims court to pay for the rebuild. I'm calling her parents in the morning to get a check from them hopefully. So Merry Christmas everyone, its gotta be better than mine!

dude ur a dick...lol... i dont care if my long lost aunt did that 2 me i wouldnt kick somebody out the house on christmas eve and sue them.. u sound dumm in my opinion

Dude dont be such a dickhead. That shit should of been covered up and sealed you never know what could happen. I'm not saying that she wasnt wrong by not shutting the door but damn dude its also your fault for leaving it the way you did. Sorry just my .02. And I'm sure that she has all the receipts to your presents.

well, i would have been pretty pissed off too, and mabey yell a little, but just take care of it and have christmass as normall. women can be good at forgetting stuff like that sometimes. your engine is most likely perfectly fine. we have done way worse on snow machines, and even sank them in water. i've run my shee through creeks plenty of times and sucked some water; pressure washed it and got a shit ton of water run through it when i went to start it. just had to dry the plugs, kick it a bunch of times, put the plugs back in, and she started back up fine, no damage, and still runnin strong. just be the bigger man and move on. you can always adress the issue in a day or 2, if you need. don't forget what christmass is about, man......it's not all presents and bling. give her gifts to her and simply enjoy her company. at least you get to be home for christmass, instead of working in the middle of nowhere...........i hope you can have a merry christmas, and be happy :P

dont listen to these dudes. you did the right thing. if shes not smart enough to shut a garage door, just think how much dumber shes going to get as the years go by. good riddance to her.

The part that made me totally lose my temper was when she had a huge grin on her face when she was telling me I was gonna be pissed.

yeah i agree that ur a total douchebag.what fuck kicks out his girl on christmas because she left the garage door opened and u got snow on ur 4 wheeler?its your fault ur exhaust was off and not plugged.even without the snow u still get dirt in there moron-so u fucked up anyway.that pisses me off and id like to punch u in the throat for being a fuck-too bad i dont live close-id give u a merry christmas fag.

I would of done the some thing, screw that stupid B$%@h.