Well my Xmas has started off with a F'n BANG!

KickStartMyHeart

merry christmas asshole!!!

man finally something that i agree with loco on!!! there are WAY to many men being held down by women i'm not saying that either one should be higher than the other. but those guys who drive corollas and their wife's have escalades and take everything from them and make them work their asses off and have no time for them selves should feel ashamed. you only live ONCE you better LIVE it!! i see my girlfriend as an equal i treat her well and she does the same for me did it take a while to prove this to each other? well YEA> i dont ask about banshee parts but i do discus it with her she discuses her spendy's also ( furniture, computer, stuff like that) we have seperate accounts but dont say the he say she say on income's. the current society structure with shared accounts only leads to problems. and LOTS of divorce and issue's..

if you can find a woman that respects you and you can show her the same respect your realiton ship will grow to a point that is hard to establish these days otherwises your just fuckin that person that you live with.. and most you married men are probably not even doing that..

the couples that seem guinely happy with each other seem to have mutual respect for each other i feel it goes hand in hand..

you need to get that stinking banshee together so we can race and i can shoot sand all over it HAHAHAHAHa

Oooooh Cam!! I hope u got ur wood screws in....cuz imma blow ur doors clean off baby!! LOL!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this whole thing has gotten blown way out. Personally I think the bottom line was the fact you threw her out on xmas, because of a garage door being left opened. Like everyone else here has stated what kind of idiot leave his motor wide open in the first place. DUH! close it up and move it out of the way.

Ya she fucked up but im sure you never have or blantently done something too get a reaction out of her. I mean why would you start this thread anyway? Just too show how much of an ass you are or what a big tuff man you are.

As far as putting pussy on a pedestal I guarantee you guys that are backing this guy up and talking all macho about what you would have done proly wouldnt dare. I mean your telling me the girl you have been with for however long, lives with you, gets treated with respect, that you brag about how good she is, bla bla bla, you would have done the same thing? Come on. None off you would boot your girl over something so stupid. Shit happens get over it and move on. None of us are perfect.

And do you really think the woman driving the nice cars and have lots of nice stuff just take it or expect it. I give my wife what she deserves. I want her too have the nice cars, she totes the kids around, nice clothes and jewlery fuck ya, I want too show her off as often as I can. I guess if thats called pussy whipped then fuck ya I am because I respect the women of my children and want her too be happy and want all you idiots too drool and keep saying.... man I want a woman like that. Huh? Well mabey you would or did but you were too busy with yourself too see what you had. It works both ways you no. Respect. It goes along ways once you learn how too do it.

I guess all Im saying is threads like this really dont bring a good rep too the site. Woman bashing isnt cool. And dare I say too remember there are some younger kids that hang out here and look up too us and what we have too say. I dont want too start the are you going too ban your kid from doing this or watching that again, but those of you that dont have kids yet obviously dont understand. When the time comes though and you grow up, and start a family you will see what some of us are talking about and why we bring that fact too the table. " About younger ones on the site".

So anyway let me have it now because I spoke my adult mind and said my piece. I tried hard too not comment again on this thread but I say whats on my mind and dont act like some tough guy behind a screen. I

JUST MY .02. PEACE OUT

Wow, just wow.

To the guy who made this thread, hurry up and finish that banshee so you can hit a tree and die, you fucktard. Seriously, your basically the definition of a pile of shit, talk about being materialistic. Not only do you sound like you have temper tantrums on the scale of a 14 year old girl, your also pretty retarded as far as building an engine and leaving it exposed like that. Maybe you should just have mommy and daddy buy you a new quad? Might be easier on you, I mean I wouldnt want your head to explode or anything when it comes time to jet it... meh yea actually I do.

Usually I could care less about retards, but this guy just pisses me off. I mean I run into stupid people all the time, but holy shit this guy is like unbelievably dumb. Honestly if every retard like him just disappeared, the world would be a better place.

I'm betting she probably just got sick of his dumbass and left on her own anyways, honestly what kind of girl would put up with someone like this?

Edited by Velislide

Wow, just wow.

To the guy who made this thread, hurry up and finish that banshee so you can hit a tree and die, you fucktard. Seriously, your basically the definition of a pile of shit, talk about being materialistic. Not only do you sound like you have temper tantrums on the scale of a 14 year old girl, your also pretty retarded as far as building an engine and leaving it exposed like that. Maybe you should just have mommy and daddy buy you a new quad? Might be easier on you, I mean I wouldnt want your head to explode or anything when it comes time to jet it... meh yea actually I do.

Usually I could care less about retards, but this guy just pisses me off. I mean I run into stupid people all the time, but holy shit this guy is like unbelievably dumb. Honestly if every retard like him just disappeared, the world would be a better place.

I'm betting she probably just got sick of his dumbass and left on her own anyways, honestly what kind of girl would put up with someone like this?

Vellslide I wish I could see you in person so I could blow you a kiss.....baaaaaaahahahahhahahahaha!!!