Well my Xmas has started off with a F'n BANG!

KickStartMyHeart

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part that made me totally lose my temper was when she had a huge grin on her face when she was telling me I was gonna be pissed.

so the bitch did it on purpose? thats nice. you did the right thing for sure..

all you guys calling this dude a douche need to step back and think of a time your gf or wife purposefully did something to piss you off.. now, imagine she did something malicious that affected your bike, whether it was just some snow or rain or not..

thats not the kind of shit youd expect from someone you trust, live with or whatever..

If she actualy was there. Yeah you are stupid. Bitches always have smiles on their faces when they screw up cause they are used to having a guy take care of their problems. I would have made her do the work and mabey threw her smokes out. Then Blowjob on the toilet haha j/k. Now you dont have a girl, you have all of these presents, and its christmas.

If she actualy was there. Yeah you are stupid. Bitches always have smiles on their faces when they screw up cause they are used to having a guy take care of their problems. I would have made her do the work and mabey threw her smokes out. Then Blowjob on the toilet haha j/k. Now you dont have a girl, you have all of these presents, and its christmas.

x2 to his whole statement.... loco idk if ur seriuse or not but damn.... 1 she didnt do it perposly she made a mistake and was smilling so she woudnt get in trouble as bad.

Ive been working for weeks on my build of my banshee. 2nite after I took my now EX girlfriend out to dinner, she stays outside in the garage to smoke a cigarrete. I told her twice before I went inside to shut the garage door. My banshee is sitting towards the front of the garage and its snowing and windy here in KS. She comes in and we watch a movie. She goes outside to smoke after the movie and she comes inside and says "Ur gonna be really pissed". I get up off the couch and look in the garage and she didn't shut the garage door. Soooo I got snow all over the place and the engine to my banshee doesn't have pipes on it so you know what that means. I got snow in the cylinders!! I fuckin BLEW up!!! I told her to pack her shit and get outta my face. So I grabbed the shopvac as fast as I could and sucked the snow outta the exhaust ports as fast as I could. I shop vac'd the entire thing off. My airbox was full of snow. Luckily its below freezing so the snow hadn't melted yet and I think I got it all out before it started to melt. I spent a ton of money and time on this thing to all get ruined by some stupid B$%@h who had to have a smoke and was too lazy to shut the garage door. So I spent my xmas eve pissed off and shopvacing my engine off before the snow melted. Ooooh and the best part, I still got the reciepts to all the gifts I got her so I can take all her stuff back and start rebuilding the engine if need b. I told her if the motor was F'd I was gonna take her to small claims court to pay for the rebuild. I'm calling her parents in the morning to get a check from them hopefully. So Merry Christmas everyone, its gotta be better than mine!

would you like a Wamburger with your french Cries? and maybe a tall glass of Shut the fuck Up. I think you should go so a counseler you Grinch!

Why are you even telling us this? Are you trying to brag or something, do you think that makes you seem like a bad ass? If a little snow on your bike made you so mad that you kicked her out shut the fuck up and just be happy shes gone cause some day she might have spilled something on your carpet or got some tooth paste in you sink or some crazy shit like that...wow then what the fuck would you do? Your just lucky you had the choice to kick her out or say thats ok, i"ll just blow it out. My fiance and the mother of my youngest daughter was killed in a car accident right after christmas last year and I would give everything I have just to have her back for one more minute but I guess she meant more to me than my fucking toys.

wow its good to know that here on this site we not only promote great banshees but the crappy treatment of women to. had that bike been left like that for a day day or a week it might have made a difference but given your quick response whats the harm? so u kick her out and threaten to sue her and now u want money from her parents. to call that an overreaction would be a huge understatement im sure she will be better off without u and if that ruined your christmas then i do feel sorry for u but not because of bike.

well i guess you did what you thought was right, but i shouldn't comment on this, because some people just dont put them selfves in your position, now, i also have something to say, and that is, If you, for example take the filters off your carbs, dont your normally put some paper towel inside the carbs so that shit doesnt get in there, i always put paper towel when i take the pipes off my bike, I mean that's common sense, its kinda your fault too, i mean she just made a mistake, if you keep it up like this your never going to have a girl.

Edited by ELKARACING_SHEE

popcorn.gif

Maybe I should elaborate on this a lil bit. Ever since I got the banshee all I ever hear is: "u spend too much time on that thing and thats all you care about..etc". Of course you all don't know all the details and I'm not gonna give you the 12month history. So I could very well see where some of u could draw the assumption I am an asshole. I may be an asshole, but I take care of my stuff and work hard to get all of my stuff. She too has a quad and knows nothing about it. Her ex still takes care of her quad so of course she doesn't know anything about taking pride or care of something that was built buy urself. And when I say "kicked her out", she went 5 blocks to her house. Yeah I do have a hot head, guilty as charged, but I can't deal with that type of shit too easily. When we got to my house I told her twice to shut the garage door and even showed her where the garage door button was. She was on her phone when she came in talking to her friend and prolly got sidetracked. I can understand that. But when she snickers and laughs when she sees the look on my face....can't handle that at all. Sorry fellas, but I'll gladly take the role of "asshole" on here over dis. She knows how much time and pride I take in my toys and stuff and to laugh isn't acceptable. I had almost a foot of snow in my garage by the time I found it. So the banshee wasn't the only thing covered in snow.

so the bitch did it on purpose? thats nice. you did the right thing for sure..

all you guys calling this dude a douche need to step back and think of a time your gf or wife purposefully did something to piss you off.. now, imagine she did something malicious that affected your bike, whether it was just some snow or rain or not..

thats not the kind of shit youd expect from someone you trust, live with or whatever..

i would have done the same shit. you asked her to do something simple like close the fucking door. i would have been pissed just to have snow blown into everywhere in the garage. the pussy whipped little boys in this thread need to grow a pair. i told my last girlfriend to gtfo because i got sick of her showing up at my place high. then tried to blame me for her 'drug problem'. uh yea.

we all over react. shit happens. sounds like she deserved it.