Banshee vs LT500

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right now it gets funny. He singed up on a banshee site just to brag! Now you guys see why I wanted to bet him. And fair race he don't know the meaning of fair. Yes a 580cc quad will beat a 350cc quad. But it was from a role ever time and he started pulling in 3rd(you can tell the truth I mean you still won). And I told you (Shawn)about this thread a long time a go even told you to check it out. And I'm sure if you lost you would not be posting on a banshee site today.I don't know why your trying to bring me down on a site that I reg. go to. Either way it was fun and you if you don't think a stroker kit and a cub are not coming for you your crazy.

THE QUADZILLA FASTEST PRODUCTION QUAD also the most unreliable quad ever produced....forgot to mention that. :rotflmao:

True dat!..but if you opted for the Cr 500r instead,you would have a reliable fastest production quad.

If you have never had the pleasure to ride one of the big bores in a quad frame,its unexplainable.Its like a banshee..but much scarier.

If you like to build em stick with the shee,its the most worthy aftermarket engine

haha ..Fuck your old ugly Suzuki..I don't give a shit if you beat 2/2 many by a mile..

this site is full of dumb kids these days it seems.... engine displacement isnt everything, and niether are looks. a twin 350 vs a single cylinder 500 is a close call, the 350 TWIN is gonna rev much higher being smaller and having two little pistons. revs help the smaller 350 match a bigger displacement engine (revs and hp go hand and hand). torque is about the same as a single 350, so the 500 wins there. from what i read when you're into heavy mods the banshee wins. stock or close to stock, its the 500. i own both, both only have bolt on mods. if i had to guess id say the zilla MIGHT be a little faster, not much. so everybody here that hasnt even seen one, much less ridden one, stfu and do your homework

Hey mike dick ,it would be a joke racing your all noise little twin bucket of a banshee and after I beat it i'll piss on it,you don't know power unless you ride a quadzilla ,and the rest of you bone heads don't know shit about reliablity,my zilla has a brand new motor and doesn't have the 5 head bolts it has the 6 head bolts ,the 87 was the only year with the head gasket and crank problems why do you think they made them 4 years cause cause people could not tame the monster and were riding them threw houses, it was funny when I raced 2/2 many cause the first time I beat him was a joke,the second time I let him in front till I railed him in on a wheelie I could'v rested my 2 front wheels on your back instead i went around you pretty easily ,form a dead stop it would be even wors for ya ,a stroker kit and carbs you may stay with me ,but by then i'll be up to 130hp ,I'm on here to state the facts ZILLA BEATS BANSHEE...........REST MY CASE.....NOW TAKE THIS GAY BANSHEE FORUM AND POUR HP2 ON IT

Hey mike dick ,it would be a joke racing your all noise little twin bucket of a banshee and after I beat it i'll piss on it,you don't know power unless you ride a quadzilla ,and the rest of you bone heads don't know shit about reliablity,my zilla has a brand new motor and doesn't have the 5 head bolts it has the 6 head bolts ,the 87 was the only year with the head gasket and crank problems why do you think they made them 4 years cause cause people could not tame the monster and were riding them threw houses, it was funny when I raced 2/2 many cause the first time I beat him was a joke,the second time I let him in front till I railed him in on a wheelie I could'v rested my 2 front wheels on your back instead i went around you pretty easily ,form a dead stop it would be even wors for ya ,a stroker kit and carbs you may stay with me ,but by then i'll be up to 130hp ,I'm on here to state the facts ZILLA BEATS BANSHEE...........REST MY CASE.....NOW TAKE THIS GAY BANSHEE FORUM AND POUR HP2 ON IT

you need to go back to the hole you came out of i personaly know quadzillas are fast, but i promise you i would walk all over you with my shee and make you shove your gay quadzilla up your ass

you need to go back to the hole you came out of i personaly know quadzillas are fast, but i promise you i would walk all over you with my shee and make you shove your gay quadzilla up your ass

If a zilla was available when i bought my first banshee I would have bought it instead.

When you do all the Dr. Q mods, zilla's are reliable and make insane power.

Also when you mod the zilla to make huge power it is not a light switch. the power curve doesn't look like a Pyramid it actually has a curve.

All mods being equal there is no replacement for displacement.

You stroke the banshee and the LT500 the same amount the LT wins

You optimize carb size and jetting for both bikes the LT wins

You port both for low/mid/top end (take your pick) the LT wins

Unless both bikes are modded close to the same its apples to oranges

sure there are banshee's that can beat LT500's

but are they running a stock stroke crank? Have a factory jug? ported vs non ported?

Dudes 580 lt has 40% more than stock displacement. anyone have a 420 banshee that will race this guy?

At a dirt, sand, or Asphalt drag strip. that way we can see the posted time slips and possibly see video?