Banshee vs LT500

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a zilla was available when i bought my first banshee I would have bought it instead.

When you do all the Dr. Q mods, zilla's are reliable and make insane power.

Also when you mod the zilla to make huge power it is not a light switch. the power curve doesn't look like a Pyramid it actually has a curve.

All mods being equal there is no replacement for displacement.

You stroke the banshee and the LT500 the same amount the LT wins

You optimize carb size and jetting for both bikes the LT wins

You port both for low/mid/top end (take your pick) the LT wins

Unless both bikes are modded close to the same its apples to oranges

sure there are banshee's that can beat LT500's

but are they running a stock stroke crank? Have a factory jug? ported vs non ported?

Dudes 580 lt has 40% more than stock displacement. anyone have a 420 banshee that will race this guy?

At a dirt, sand, or Asphalt drag strip. that way we can see the posted time slips and possibly see video?

there is a replacement, design and number of cylinders!

Edited by 2K1Banshee350

I bet every time you race me in your head you win by alittle more. Again yes you won but not by a hole lot for a 580cc. I'v never seen any of these guys bikes on here go in person but I bet half of them would stomp on you. Some of these guys on here spend 10 time the $$ you did hopping there bike up. And at the end of the day he with the most $$ wins.Now go out and by a banshee and you can stay on the site.

I say all 7 pages of this thread are a JOKE. But thats just my .02

I second that!! "bansheeEater", my galpal's PINK 400ex would beat u, and with her behind the handlebars. She's absolutley aweful when it comes to drag racing, but I bet she'd take u. She calls her bike "PINKY". That sucks that your "banshee eater" would get beat by "PINKY". And I'm out! LOL

Wow, thats all i got to say. First off banshee eater if you are freinds with 2/2 many you are one shitty freind. I hate people who talk that much shit to there freinds. Second its just like 2/2 said, it all comes down to who has the deepest pockets. Sure both quads have there ups and downs, there pros and cons. But the fact is if the banshee was a slow piece of shit it wouldnt still be being produced from 1987! They did something right, and alot of people enjoy them! Dollar for dollar i think youd be hard pressed to build a quadzilla for the same price as a shee just due to the volume produced of the shee and the aftermarket available.Just check out the for sale section here once, tell me another site that has that much good shit for that cheap lol.

Cody

Wow, thats all i got to say. First off banshee eater if you are freinds with 2/2 many you are one shitty freind. I hate people who talk that much shit to there freinds. Second its just like 2/2 said, it all comes down to who has the deepest pockets. Sure both quads have there ups and downs, there pros and cons. But the fact is if the banshee was a slow piece of shit it wouldnt still be being produced from 1987! They did something right, and alot of people enjoy them! Dollar for dollar i think youd be hard pressed to build a quadzilla for the same price as a shee just due to the volume produced of the shee and the aftermarket available.Just check out the for sale section here once, tell me another site that has that much good shit for that cheap lol.

Cody

i agree, you're a dick! are you that pathetic and have nothing else in life to enjoy winning a impromtu drag race so much with you're SUPPOSED friend? thn come on a banshee site and bust his ass? dont you have math homework or something?

u shoulda known it was a waste from page one, only an idiot would read the whole thing... and if ur gonna insult, try and use one thats not similar to the post above u...

Your a mouthy little fuck aren't you..Goto your room and STFU.

this site is full of dumb kids these days it seems....

Actually you did say something to me. Just because you have a old fuckin ugly ass LT500 too it seems that my statement offended you. But never the less it is what it is. An old ass fuckin ugly Suzuki. yelrotflmao.gif

SO FUCK YOU PUNK!

Actually you did say something to me. Just because you have a old fuckin ugly ass LT500 too it seems that my statement offended you. But never the less it is what it is. An old ass fuckin ugly Suzuki. yelrotflmao.gif

SO FUCK YOU PUNK!

if u werent intoxicated, ud see i never mentioned u and was actually defending the banshee more than anything scrawn man. so u base performance on age and looks? i guess ur moms in trouble.... u do realize the banshees design is OLDER than the zillas and that it came out a few months before? "well they still make the banshee" yes, but do they still make the 250r or is that too old and ugly?