Banshee vs LT500

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in two weeks i will have my 4 mill cub together and my stock zilla running. my friend also bought a yfz that runs on e-85. this should be a wild race. ill have my gf tape it for us to review.

where is the outcome of this fin race?

i have never seen someone dick around so much over a 10 second race...?

uh about 100 lbs if you do it right

That's around how much it should be. I've never weighed mine though. My brother had a zilla and it's quite a bit lighter. I'll post some pics on here of it. I'll probably get bashed since it's a Slowzuki haha.

I have seen quite a few zillas in the dunes, and most of the time they are not tuned even close to efficient. The owners stand around scratching their asses trying to figure out why they do not run hard... :shrug:

Clutch this, crank that, tires this, bad gas that...

my dad has a quadzilla 500 and we got my banshee about a year ago, i bet his quad would beat mine easily though.

• 5 months later...

O.K. I have a big mouth freind that thinks his lt500 (quadzilla) will take my banshee. Now that I have my bike together I want him to put up or shut up. what do you guys think will be at the finish line first? He claims it has a 540cc kit in it. I rode it and if it does I'll be suprised. Yes it moves but not like I thuoght a 540cc would. I have a few things done to my banshee. I'm runnig a stock stroke with a agr. port , 34mm carbs coolhead 19cc domes, no box, rad vavles, cpi's, +4 timming and a few other things I can think of right now. Let me know how you think I'll do and I'll let you know how I did when he mans up.

<!--quoteo(post=1034482:date=Jul 25 2009, 02:01 PM:name=Motoman991)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Motoman991 @ Jul 25 2009, 02:01 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1034482"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have a 404 banshee and a LT250R with the 500 engine. The LT has way more low end power. My banshee seems to have more top end power. But I also have only riden my banshee once since I got my LT250/500 finished.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What is the diff. between the lt500 frame and the lt250 frame?

well here's the truth about 2/2 many banshee's post ,bet he never thought I would see this forum I'm the guy with the 88 lt500 let see today is the jan 13 of 2010 all the shit my boy is talking about his banshee beating my quadzilla I'll tell you what I got it all together and finally brought it to his house to race on black top firts he takes his all bark of a 660 raptor out of the shed we went threw the woods and played in the snow until it was time to feed off that black top,we lined up and bolted off and fairly easy it took the raptor right way from it leaving it way behind I must say I smoked it more then once thumbs up on that one,now things are changing and now is heading towards the shed to get the screaming banshee with it's very loud cpi's we get them both in the street ,he never got even 1first gear on me I lit that banshee up I must of been doin 90 mph,so on the scond time around I let him get in front of me to see how much power and speed the lt actually had I swear I railed him right back in and walked right by him on the left side of him ,put it this way the lt500 is on a higher level of speed and power it's common sence it's the fastest production quad ever made, so theirs your answer banshees and raptors are not goin to beat the lt500 ,my quadzilla is bored to a 580 stage 2 port job fmf power core stock reeds and a 38mm mukuni race carb,and theirs much more I can do to it............thanx banshee eater..........their you go justin I answer all your qestiones for u...thats funny doin alot of research on the lt