Banshee vs LT500

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said he back stepping. Now he said he pulled the motor to send it to ct racing to have them set it up. I told him I built mine and never sent the motor out. So right there it shows he thinks he'll lose the way it was. Dont worry I still plan on racing him and will tape it and post it win or lose.

i'll race ya...

and wont back step...

just a stock 250

suzukiframe041.jpg

I have seen quite a few zillas in the dunes, and most of the time they are not tuned even close to efficient. The owners stand around scratching their asses trying to figure out why they do not run hard... :shrug:

Clutch this, crank that, tires this, bad gas that...

lol...yeah i have seen banshee guys that way too...right STINKYDELUXE?

Edited by burnthenikle

It is like that with a lot of guys.

It bugs me with the zilla guys I have seen because I know zillas can run. I have seen a few fast ones as well, and it is much fun to watch good running zillas rip the hill...

yeah...any motor has to be built right to run well...simple...

but this my stuff is faster than yours will never end...

my friend has a zilla with a 75hp ct package and he called out my 05 banshee with a drag ported trex mono cylinder,trex head not sure what size domes they came with the cylinder and were labled race gas so i run c 12,+4 timing, shear oof drag pipes,mikuni 35.5 carbs from k&t with k&n pods , nology coil and hot wires, dyna tek cdi, +2 swingarm, and some other minor crap, we raced on asphault and i destroyed him, i gave him the leave every time and left in 2nd and ran him down half way through 3rd and pull away, i dont consider my shee to be super fast so if i can beat one that bad you should be fine, but to give credit were it is due he did put a beatin on my 3 mod raptor :biggrin:

I raced his 1984 kx 250 and let him get a rolling head start and I chased him down and took him in 3rd thats why he sent his motor out. Im not saying I'll take him for sure but he's scared. He asked to race again( with his kx) and again and again I beat him by a hole lot more every time then the cops came and I really left in a hurry.He just can't lose with out crying. I raced this old dog with my 2001 cr 250 and it beat me every time so it does move.

I remember a few years ago we were camping out. Woke up the next morining after a few hours of sleep and still pretty drunk. Maybe 1000/am. There was this fat ass dude tooling around on a quadzilla. Saw my banshee, rode up and started flapping about how he just got it bored and set to run. Then started drag racing himself. I felt like shit but hated him on site. I just had my 99 at the time thats stock with bolt ons, pipes, v-force, cool head, basic shit. I've never raced a quadzilla let alone seen one where I had been riding. I didnt wanna get beat in front of my sons but he was such a douche I had to try him. Beat him every time in a straight drag. Got worse every time. After the last time he just turned around and left. Now I know they're fast but I think he didnt know how to ride or tune it cuz I was pulljng him every race. Seems like it may have been running hot. Whatever, he was a punk and left like a bitch.

• 2 weeks later...