Banshee vs LT500

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the late replay. i was on dirt, and lets put it this way.

raptor 700>banshee about a bike lenth.

zilla vs raptor was close. head to head. zilla lost twice but one once.

the way i see it is, my zilla is old lol and the flywheel just exploded and these raptors were praticaly brand new with fmf pipes and ect. if a 22 year old bike thats only been rebuilt once can keep with with yamaha latest creation, just imagion what its capable of factory condition or modded.

bottom line zillas beat banshees unless some one rolls up on a cub.

sorry for the late replay. i was on dirt, and lets put it this way.

raptor 700>banshee about a bike lenth.

zilla vs raptor was close. head to head. zilla lost twice but one once.

the way i see it is, my zilla is old lol and the flywheel just exploded and these raptors were praticaly brand new with fmf pipes and ect. if a 22 year old bike thats only been rebuilt once can keep with with yamaha latest creation, just imagion what its capable of factory condition or modded.

bottom line zillas beat banshees unless some one rolls up on a cub.

hate to break it to you but I can roll a 700r with out a problem and I don't have a cub, it's not even close. My buddies full bolt on banshee runs neck and neck with my buddies 700r. It depends on the rider.

hate to break it to you but I can roll a 700r with out a problem and I don't have a cub, it's not even close. My buddies full bolt on banshee runs neck and neck with my buddies 700r. It depends on the rider.

you show me the video and ill be a believer. my friends shee runs like crap, and he was obviously losing to the 700 but when i was racing the 700 before i had the setup i have now i was neck and neck. i dont think a stock shee with pipes is going to walk all over a raptor, but i like to be proven wrong

you show me the video and ill be a believer. my friends shee runs like crap, and he was obviously losing to the 700 but when i was racing the 700 before i had the setup i have now i was neck and neck. i dont think a stock shee with pipes is going to walk all over a raptor, but i like to be proven wrong

I'll tape it next time I'm out with them. His bike has DMC 916s, Coolhead, timing plate, reeds, and few other things. One of the Raptors is stock the other has exhaust, PC, and some kind of air box mod. I've smoked both the raptors BAD!

funny i just saw this. i went over to a guys house to look at a ltz400 for my girl and saw he had a zilla. i played it off as i didnt know anything bout riding. hes telling me its the fastest bike out there 560 big bore stroker....its got 100hp. i saw stock carb stock supension only thing noticable was the fmf fatty tires and wheels. so i jsut told him i had a banshee and have never seen a fast zilla, anyone ive ever seen ran like shit and sounded like hell. so he got all defensive and starts talkin all this shit he'll race me right on his street where ever i want, eventually he says if u beat that zilla with youur banshee you can take it home, i was all for it fuck it what have i got to lose then he says if u lose ur goin to owe me some serious cash. i looked over the 400 picked it apart needed some work didnt have paper work so i wasnt even interested and told him i would let him know. few weeks later i found out my friend with a stock 07yfz450 beat him on pavement and dirt. i shoulda raced him lol

After reading your last post about the raptor. I feel even better about race a zilla. Tho I don't think it will be any time soon. I think I'll beat him on my raptor first then spank him on my bitch.

A piped and fuel managed 700r is by no means slow, if he's a good rider it will be neck and neck, I beat a 700r all the time when i had stock cylinders and fmf's and timing advance....lol but it was never a blow out.... they will be beside you. I havent had neproblems witha zilla either, only raced one, it had fmf's on it, dont know about the portwork, it was quick but if I got him off the line I stayed in front, Im ready to try em with this 4mill lol