Banshee vs LT500

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zilla's are like a big 4-stroke!!!if you cannot hook your banshee you might lose.keep him close up to 5th or 6th gear and you might come around him.seen some stupid fast lt500's but they do break alot.

I have yet to race a zilla on my banshee but my r will ridicule them all day long. R is a pilot top end so about 410cc. The thing with the zilla is the powerbands are xtremely mild even after being ported, like said before they hook up like a 4 stroke. It all depends on the race, short straight line race zilla will win. Longer sand race banshee should win. IMO

You could race him in a really long drag race and hope he brakes down before he gets to the finish. :thumbsup:

That is virtually a guarantee! 1/4mi race should be easy for the Banshee! Not sure if that is fair though. A hill climb would be an easy win for the LT.

I own both so I can contest its a riders race.

Dont sleep on the zilla on the other end they do pull I have some Dr.Q parts that really wakes them up.

But it comes down to the launch which is harder on a banshee.

I have 2 zillas ones a 550cc alky stroker motor in a ridgid frame and the other is a play bike both with Q goodies.

I have 2 banshees 392 cub, 404 mono and its a close race with the 404 the cub has a duneable so it helps alot.

But it is a riders race.

good luck let us know what happens

I own both so I can contest its a riders race.

Dont sleep on the zilla on the other end they do pull I have some Dr.Q parts that really wakes them up.

But it comes down to the launch which is harder on a banshee.

I have 2 zillas ones a 550cc alky stroker motor in a ridgid frame and the other is a play bike both with Q goodies.

I have 2 banshees 392 cub, 404 mono and its a close race with the 404 the cub has a duneable so it helps alot.

But it is a riders race.

good luck let us know what happens

Well I guess it's like I thought it will be a race. That 550cc alky stroker must move. I'd like to see some pics. of it if you have some.

Well I guess it's like I thought it will be a race. That 550cc alky stroker must move. I'd like to see some pics. of it if you have some.

beater zilla

photo-48.jpg

photo-47.jpg

drag zilla

photo-52.jpg

photo-60.jpg

photo-64.jpg

photo-68.jpg

photo-67.jpg

the drag bike is together now just no pics

Dont let quadzillas fool you they are long winded as shit kinda like the big block vs small block battle

Like I said he back stepping. Now he said he pulled the motor to send it to ct racing to have them set it up. I told him I built mine and never sent the motor out. So right there it shows he thinks he'll lose the way it was. Dont worry I still plan on racing him and will tape it and post it win or lose.