FAST nustwingers

gregrob

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, I'm not queer like you.

Sounds like you know how to give some real firey head though. Try Loco or Daj, I hear they are always looking for friends, with benefits. :P :P From what Loco tells me, Daj likes it when you make him squeal like a pig. :P nanana

Dave definitely tought me that hting Tyler likes....... :sick:

LOL I'm friends with most of those guys now.

but whatever dude, post all the vids of me you want. Just goes to show you have nothing better to do than be fixated on me.

see, thats how youd like it to be.. that you were actually important enough for people to talk about you with some kind of respect.. well, thats not the case. people here and there are clowning on you. you run your mouth about shit that you shouldnt. then you get schooled on it.

Hey I'm a fat ass too, but what he did isnt right. He probably realizes that calling a fat guy fat really hurts. Sence he is fat himself, I'm sure he has been ridiculed as a teen,etc. Just like every other fat kid. So he used this against daj. Only he didn't expect our bansheehq detectives to find pics of him,

Just for reference, Here's a pic of my fat ass.

x5uxx4.jpg

holy shit Joe, you did loose weight (I think I gained all you lost) LOL

daj, why don't ya post a pic up as well. we might as well let our chips (or bulbous gut) fall where they may.

yea well fuck.. no one would hook me up with answers man! i wanted to bring my shit and go ride, but people kept saying shit about permits, registration and stickers and shit. i dont register my shit up in missouri.

excuses, excuses

Who the fuck is this new guy????

:biggrin:

What up Steven....how it be yo...

Same shit, different day...:)

What up what up.. Shits been going good. Been busy as hell. Haven't done much riding over the past year. I broke my wrist down at the dunes last year. Broke that little bone called the scaphoid. Had to have a screw put in it and all that jazz. Doc told me it's never gonna heal. Oh well, shit happens. I still do the same shit, only deal with the pain, haha. Other than that I just been working and stuff. I actually just got back home from police training a month ago. (yeah yeah cops suck) :shrug: It's good job security. Eventually I want to join SWAT or DEA, but they want you to have some experience first. Ok, that's enough about me, what's everyone else been up to?????

Great...I can see it now...Tyler, assume the position. NO...NOT THAT POSITION....LOL. Put that night stick away..

I fractured my foot about 10 years in 5 spots...some whoops pinned in 4th on my CR didn't agree with me.

Still hurts now and then, oh well...the price we pay.

That DEA/SWAT training is not easy...but damn it opens your eyes...

Good luck to ya.