FAST nustwingers

gregrob

everyone has a opinion but some opinions are over looked for good reason.you have guys on here like gregrob and bigred that have posted time and time again looking for help/information and then gonna bash the sources that the information came from in the first pace.with out the builders and some individuals on here that have tried different combinations of things to know what works and what don't,no one would have the information they need with out spending truck loads of money and a garage full of parts trying to figure it out.all anyone has to do is read no matter what site it is to get the information that is needed.i myself have replied to threads but have never started one ,don't need to the information is already there.its a thing called google.imo most people that are sitting here bitching about this builder and that builder have nothing better to do than be ignorant to the fact that he could be learning something in the time wasted bashing someone else.i feel like its been a big waste of time for me and everyone that has read this whole thing.hell i could have been out breaking something while in the saddle of my banshee instead of who is gay who is stupid who is retarded who is a nut swinger..WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!!!.no wonder gas prices are half of what they was a short time ago.its because no one is riding there all computer racing and talking shit instead of posting important information or something that really matters.you bunch of fucking nut swingers.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to admit it , but i agree in a small way, the way people somehow work into every one of their posts, something about the guy who ported their motor, is a bit much sometimes, it could be a thread about wat kind of grips to buy, and somehow they work into the convo somethin about who ported their motor and how fast it is now and how the guy also sold them other parts too!, it does get a little old, but the people in this thread took it WAY too far, definitely dont agree with the homo who started it or some of his friends, especially the way they went about it totally wrong, but when someone made the statement about "i wouldnt come and tell u i bought tires from rocky mountain or i hope you would all laugh at me"... he has a point

Edited by Michael Jackson

"i wouldnt come and tell u i bought tires from rocky mountain or i hope you would all laugh at me"... he has a point

i buy all my tires from RMATV. they have awesome prices on wheel/tire packages. theres been many times ive thrown that out there.

and by the way, fuck yo couch.

hes obsessed with me. he sends me dirty PM's sometimes.. freak.

It's not his fault that male homosexal demographic of north america likes you......... I think it's all your fault.

If you don't fix yourself, Dave will be over at your house with his dogs and a buxket of peanut butter in no time. :huh:

It's not his fault that male homosexal demographic of north america likes you......... I think it's all your fault.

If you don't fix yourself, Dave will be over at your house with his dogs and a buxket of peanut butter in no time. :huh:

hey, whats wrong with dogs and some peanut butter?? :huh:

I like peanut butter, but not as much as Firehead. :blush:

Hey now im not the one invovled with the dogs. hehe

i buy all my tires from RMATV. they have awesome prices on wheel/tire packages. theres been many times ive thrown that out there.

and by the way, fuck yo couch.

i bought tires from rockymountain today, so im definitely a rockymountain NUSTWINGER. LOL Oh yeah and you guys can party with all the peanut butter you want, just keep it to yourselves. (And people say california is full of fruits) :blink:

Oh yeah, I bought all my shit from FAST, and ill buy more, so if anybody has a problem with that I couldn't give a shit