FAST nustwingers

gregrob

I do concur! OC is by far the ABSOLUTE WORST pain I have ever felt! It feels like you cannot breath while your face is being peeled of your head. Then to top it off the only way to get rid of it is to wash your skin, which in turn reactivates it. We had a kid that got sprayed that went ballistic and started running around and ran full speed into a wooden fence and knocked his ass unconscious.

are you the fuzz??

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone was just jealous of the attention FAST got. Nobody is on his nuts there just trying to help represent his good and honest work. I don't he sells boost bottles either. Hope not :P

I respect Jeff and his shop 100%, but there are definitely some folks that do some on-nuts advertising around here. They may not be swinging by them, they might just be a cling-on. :biggrin:

I respect Jeff and his shop 100%, but there are definitely some folks that do some on-nuts advertising around here. They may not be swinging by them, they might just be a cling-on. :biggrin:

personally, i dont know what the big deal is about advertising their shop of choice.. i dont whine or cry if i see passion or HJR in someones signature. i dont care if they are brought up in a post where someone is looking for recommendations. so why should anyone be mad that Jeff's name gets thrown out there a lot?

its not like the guy is ripping people off and still continues to get business. the thing about most of Jeff's customers is that they know Jeff on a personal level and thats why they come to his defense so quickly.. i am even guilty of that. i think the term nutswinger is fuckin ridiculous really. just because someone supports their builder and shows that in their signature or in a post does not mean they are nutswinging. they are just showing appreciation for someone who has done them right.

lets look at these examples.. so anyone who wears a sports jersey and cheers their team on could be labeled a nutswinger right? how about someone who buys and wears a pair of jordans to play basketball in and tells everyone they are awesome shoes? how about someone who buys a dodge and tells all their buddies its the best truck theyve ever driven?

why should guys who say Jeff is an awesome builder be treated any differently than any of the above examples? the big difference and my justification for guys saying what they do about Jeff is that when you call FAST, you get Jeff.. thats personal. when you buy jordans, you dont call MJ and say, "what up MJ, i need some shoes." see my point here? you dont go around calling them all nutswingers, so i think the term being thrown around on this site for supporters of an individual known on a personal level is stupid.

What he said

youre a fucking retard and your opinion holds no weight on this website. i will PM you when you are allowed to post again.

No I'm in the Marines

ahh i see. i didnt know that.. or maybe i did.. shit i dont know!

you making a career out of it?

ahh i see. i didnt know that.. or maybe i did.. shit i dont know!

you making a career out of it?

I'm sure you have read it before, hell I think you might have even asked me what I did before.

Nope no career, thats why I am in Japan for my last year without my wife and kid. Getting out after 8 years, been fun, learned alot, but it's time to move on.

personally, i dont know what the big deal is about advertising their shop of choice.. i dont whine or cry if i see passion or HJR in someones signature. i dont care if they are brought up in a post where someone is looking for recommendations. so why should anyone be mad that Jeff's name gets thrown out there a lot?

its not like the guy is ripping people off and still continues to get business. the thing about most of Jeff's customers is that they know Jeff on a personal level and thats why they come to his defense so quickly.. i am even guilty of that. i think the term nutswinger is fuckin ridiculous really. just because someone supports their builder and shows that in their signature or in a post does not mean they are nutswinging. they are just showing appreciation for someone who has done them right.

lets look at these examples.. so anyone who wears a sports jersey and cheers their team on could be labeled a nutswinger right? how about someone who buys and wears a pair of jordans to play basketball in and tells everyone they are awesome shoes? how about someone who buys a dodge and tells all their buddies its the best truck theyve ever driven?

There are definitely some Passion nut swingers around here as well. I am not on here enough anymore to really hava feel for how many folks are doing this with HJR stuff.

I think the sports fan example is not the same thing.......... To make that example work, you would need to where the team's t-shirt, show up to work every day and tell people that your team is better than everyone else. The other two examples you have are too much of a stretch to talk about.

I guess my point moving forward is, that you don't see anyone doing the same thing for Twister, Redline, K&T, McCoy, Gigot, LC, Port Magic, SS, Cascade, etc.... and like I said before this whole stupid BansheeHQ cultural thing that is going on here is the same stupid thing the was going on with Passion a few years ago.

I'm huge in Japan.............. :cool:

That is wrong on so many levels......

On the advertising levels...

Not only is FAST a site sponsor, he's a site member and frequently contributes.

Since I am on the site once in a while... :whistling: I would say none of the builders you mentioned are on the site..or if they are, don't contribute very much.... I think that's a true & fair statement.

I would also venture to say most of (NOT ALL) of the builders you mentioned specialize in drag or race motors, and I'll maintain what I've always said about HQ... not a lot of drag racers, a LOT of duners or trail riders...especially when compared to other sites that have a lot more of the products and packages offered by the builders/shops you've listed.

So...based on that, I think that's why you see more FAST/PASSION stuff...I think you'll see more HJR stuff soon as well, for Kevin contributes to the site too....