What Do You Drive?

stnditup2

my toy

2004 silverado ss awd , forged 370 motor with vortech blower and direct spray nitrous , meth injection, custom interior, baer 6 piston big arse brakes etc, etc, etc

runs 11.1@121 in the 1/4mile

ChasesSS-80.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01825-1.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

Daily driver

2002 Camaro SS

t56 6 speed, 4.10 gears, fikse 17 inch wheels 17 x 11 rear w 315's line lock full kooks exhaust and alot of bolt ons

runs 12's on pump all day in the 1/4

DSC01782-1.jpg

DSC01785-1.jpg

and one other toy

DSC00193.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have mt et streets on the stockers so that helps me cut some good 60fts i couldnt break 13.1's without them. elevation is about 1500 ft but the d/a is near 3000. i usually have to launch at 4k+ to cut sub 1.9x 60 fts. which is kind of scary having a stock 10 bolt with 4.10's

murdering it out isnt for me really , the flames already grab your attention so you have to give some accents around the truck to even things out. besides everyone has an all black ride these days.

Thanks But Nissan has worked on this thing soo many times.

I have a ton of problems, front diff replaced 2 times, rear diff replaced 4 times, driveshaft replaced 1 once.

It broke on me yesterday and is back at nissan, the transfer box exploded, there was no oil in there and all the gears broke.

o0o0 well good thing for the warranty...

other then that how do you like it. I was thinking about getting one

i have mt et streets on the stockers so that helps me cut some good 60fts i couldnt break 13.1's without them. elevation is about 1500 ft but the d/a is near 3000. i usually have to launch at 4k+ to cut sub 1.9x 60 fts. which is kind of scary having a stock 10 bolt with 4.10's

murdering it out isnt for me really , the flames already grab your attention so you have to give some accents around the truck to even things out. besides everyone has an all black ride these days.

yeah on a good day the DA here is 2500; during the summer and early fall its still only 8k i hate this place my best is 13.5 with a 2.2 60ft haha.

Im going to get a stall, cam, heads when i get some (a lot) more money saved up.

what were your 1/8 mile times?

what were your 1/8 mile times?

• 4 weeks later...
never answered ya huh?

1/8ths were 8.2x-8.3x @ 85-86

in the truck 7.1x @ 99 mph

finaly lol

thats good to know, only went once & ran 8.5... dying to go to the 1/4 mile haven't been in YEARS... how's your clutch do ,I cant feather mine at all, it wants to slip... it's dump it or slip, it's kinda hard to launch good that way, either spins or bogs :shrug: