What Do You Drive?

stnditup2

for everyone who has GM cars/trucks, this is the best, and only tune worth doing. http://www.westersales.com/Westers/index.htm

i have run it in my old yukon, my current denali, my boy had his trans am done, the claims they make are not BS, definetly the best mod for a GM car/truck as far as tuning goes. on both my trucks, it made a huge difference in power, and the fun to drive factor.

Edited by official_style

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for everyone who has GM cars/trucks, this is the best, and only tune worth doing. http://www.westersales.com/Westers/index.htm

i have run it in my old yukon, my current denali, my boy had his trans am done, the claims they make are not BS, definetly the best mod for a GM car/truck as far as tuning goes. on both my trucks, it made a huge difference in power, and the fun to drive factor.

Thanks I'll check it out.

on my 05 denali, i went with the Dual 91-93 Octane Dual HOT tune and got the E/P tuning with 3D mapping, the power is great, i didnt get anymore mpg around town, but at steady speeds on the highway, i get about 2mpg more since i got the tune. when i went to pick up the 06 banshee, i was getting 17.2mpg towing my trailer unloaded, doing like 80-90mph the whole time. not bad, considering my truck has the 6.0 and is all wheel drive.

Hows the shifting mode? thats mainly what I would like to change on my truck. I hate the way they slide into 2nd gear feels like it shifts twice and they all feel the same in the 1/2 tons. BTW that is 1 badass mustang you have there, dig the front end and with the hood pins and wheels Old School all the way!

the shifting definetly gets firmed up big time, but its not annoyingly firm. it wont slam the gears like an old say chevelle with a transgo shift kit, which you wouldnt want it to do anyway. after the tune, the shifting kind of reminds me of the way my benz e320 would shift, if your driving normally it will shift quick and pretty firmly, so you barley notice it, and if you have it floored, it will bang the gears. you also will be able to do brake stands and donuts, lol once the torque/abuse mgmt is taken off. the guy butch who sells the tunes actually took me for a ride in his denali pickup, he has the corvette servo mod done, makes a huge difference in the shifting, and i think the part is only like $20 or something. definetly on my mod list. im also planning on slapping a whipple blower on my mustang, i have no idea how im going to pay for it now though because i bought the other shee.

my mustang was dyno tuned by dan at realspeed out in long island, put down i think 315rwhp and 335rwtq if i rememeber correctly. was done on a mustang dyno.

when i dynoed my car at a dyno day here it was COMPLETELY stock, and it was 99degrees in the shade and she was running rich. put down 280ish at the wheels :( i was pissed shitty factory tune. now i have LT's and ORY K&N and picked up half a second in the quarter still at 80ish degrees out. hopefully ill have it tuned soon should be about 350ish at the wheels. and im either gona spend 350 on spray or a gnarly cam

cam it! my car has LTs, intake, underdrives, catted x pipe and flows alum driveshaft and 4.10s, and thats all i put down. stupid ford had to put a small ass 4.6 in it. it is pretty fast and fun to drive though. someday i will either do a whippled 5.0 stroker or sell it and get the new camaro. the 3v 4.6 motors in the new mustang dont really get anything from doing cams, its either stroker, and/or turbo/blower. what kind of LTs do you have? i was actually about to buy an 02 ws6, i was between that and an 03 terminator, and then the new mustang came out, and i was like f it ill just mod the shit out of it, which i only got around to doing all the bolt on shit and get it looking the way i wanted to. then i kinda lost interest a little.

cam it! my car has LTs, intake, underdrives, catted x pipe and flows alum driveshaft and 4.10s, and thats all i put down. stupid ford had to put a small ass 4.6 in it. it is pretty fast and fun to drive though. someday i will either do a whippled 5.0 stroker or sell it and get the new camaro. the 3v 4.6 motors in the new mustang dont really get anything from doing cams, its either stroker, and/or turbo/blower. what kind of LTs do you have? i was actually about to buy an 02 ws6, i was between that and an 03 terminator, and then the new mustang came out, and i was like f it ill just mod the shit out of it, which i only got around to doing all the bolt on shit and get it looking the way i wanted to. then i kinda lost interest a little.

No then you got another banshee! :biggrin:

actually, i got the 1st banshee and i lost interest lol.

Ive got Jet-Hots and im thinking about a cam and some 243 heads, but then i need a tune thats like 1k worth of mods i dont have the money for. but i can get the tune 350, heads 400-450, and a cam 200ish. and all the little stuff in between. but id also need a converter and some DR's the roads here suck anyhow let alone trying to drive that.