What Do You Drive?

stnditup2

daily: 85' Fullsize bronco (stock) Sony xplode deck, 6" front, 6x9"s rear, memphis 12" sub

Project 1: 75' bronco No were near stock but i rolled it... :banghead:

Project 2: 63' Ford Fairlane 500 coupe currently has a modified orignal 260V8 with hooker super comp jethot headers, mild cam, intake, 4bbl, 10:1 flat tops, ladder bars, ford 9", 4.30 gears, detroit locker. Future plans is a World 600 cube Big block, stang II front end, JW Billet powerglide (900hp rated), Full back half 4 link and tubbed

Project 3: 74 harley sportster 1200 (basket case)

Project 4: 60-70's style triumph chopper(basket case)

:shoothead: too many projects....

Here's pics of the 75 bronco, if you want pics of anything else listed leme kno...

SSPX0241.jpg

SSPX0242.jpg

SSPX0245.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope thats my tater gun target...lol, its a new house so... that lil 1/4 court slab is my burnout box :evil: There is a shop for all these projects but im not taking pics of the inside... its still a wreck and messy since we just tossed everything inside during the move, i can take outside pics and just pics of the projects lol i dont want to get embarrassed... :ermm:

Thanks But Nissan has worked on this thing soo many times.

I have a ton of problems, front diff replaced 2 times, rear diff replaced 4 times, driveshaft replaced 1 once.

It broke on me yesterday and is back at nissan, the transfer box exploded, there was no oil in there and all the gears broke.

o0o0 well good thing for the warranty...

03 S10 ZR2, Flowmasters. K&N Intake, 4 inch Lift. Hypertech Programmer. BMW Halo Headlights.

Soon to come 17 inch Black MotoMetal rims on 33 BF M/T KO2's

2n2kjc.jpg

i would take the hyperping tuner, set it back to stock, ebay it, and get westers tuned. i tried a hypertech on my old yukon, a 99, and it made the motor ping like a bitch, and added like no power. ordered up the westers custom tuning, and the truck ran perfectly, and it added a shitload of power un like the hyperping.

Westers in Canada right?. I just got off the phone with one of their programmers. He laughed when I told him about the Hypertech. I told him that I was dissapointed with it and he started to tell me what I can expect. He said with my mods that there is no reason why he cant a 20 -24 hp to the wheels on premium fuel with all the bells and whistles that the hypertech had. Holy shit I got a little chubby. I think ill be sell in this POS programmer. Anyone want it ? LOL

That is a nice truck wacko, you must have gotten a lemon but it does help if the dealer puts the fluids in it.

Its an 03 Silverado 1/2 ton 5.3 with AEM Brute Force cold air intake and flomasters. I tried the SuperChips programmer but it didn't work so good either, thought it fucked up my truck. I sent it back, wasn't worth chancing.

2008_Canon223.jpg