What Do You Drive?

stnditup2

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a Ford Falcon XR8 Ute Built in Australia with a North American designed 5.4 litre Boss V8 engine :)

well is it DOHC or the 3 valve? being that much power im asuming at least has an Eaton on it? if you dont mind how much does one of those run price wise, and how hard do you think it would be to have one shipped here lol.

Well, for daily drivin, I rock a 4 banger automatic 95 GMC sonoma (soon to have a fab-tec lift, then it will be a "samoan") and a 97 c1500. both extended cab. And for those days when I feel like pissing people off, out comes my 1980 2-door malibu.......if you want to see it, go to myspace and search "918bansheeboy" if ya want details, then pm me....LOL

well is it DOHC or the 3 valve? being that much power im asuming at least has an Eaton on it? if you dont mind how much does one of those run price wise, and how hard do you think it would be to have one shipped here lol.

Its 4 Valve DOHC and has a Vortech V-2 SQ Supercharger that a mate setup for me.

They are around $38,990 RRP brand new in Australia

im currently driving a 95 f150 4x4 its a bad ass purple color lol hopefully itll last me through the winter.

during the the summer i drive my 07 r1 and 04 srt4 i made 468whp and 520wtq in the srt and have gone a best of 11.6@121 (clutch hates life lol)

i also have a project car, its a 95 tsi awd with a 6bolt swap, way to much shit to list for that thing, but when its done i am hoping for 700+awhp

some pics

the day i first got her i slept with her lol

100_0496.jpg

100_0503.jpg

100_0545.jpg

autocross00002.jpg

srt00001.jpg

100_1909.jpg

KLH_0677.jpg

KLH_0765.jpg

img010.jpg

and the project car

hpim0331filteredsmall8or_261.jpg

if anyone is interested in the complete specs and more pics you can go here http://xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85328

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good guys Keep it up. Looking forward To seeing more. By the way im selling my blazer. Here is the details below.

(DESCRIPTION)

LOWERED 1994 4 DR. BLAZER $3,000 OBO

I have a 1994 4Dr. S10 Blazer lowered, 2-Tone Flat Black and Flat Gray Primer, 4.3 Vortec, 700R4 Tranny, Runs & Drives Good, Leather Seats, Power & Tinted Windows, Shaved Rear Doors, Shaved Antenna, Shaved Roof Rack Holes, Shaved Tailgate Handle, Frenched Lisence Plate Box In The Tailgate, Rollpan, Removed ABS Box, New Battery, Fresh Tune-Up, All Chrome Front End, Front & Rear Blue Neons, New Altantor, Water Pump, Belt, New Thermostat, Harmonic Balancer. (EXTRAS) Comes With Extra Rims & Tires, Rear Leather Seat, Both Front Seats, All Interior Pieces Enough To Put In Maybe 2 More Blazers, 700R4 Tranny Freshly Rebuilt, Stock Suspension, 10 Switch Blue Control Box For Air Bags, 12 Gallon 8 Port Air Tank, Relay With Socket For Air Bags Also, & All New Glass. (NEEDS) Minor Body Work & Paint. $3200 OBO Call For Any Questions (309) 253-0983 Leave Message, Or Text. Thanks Josh Can Email Pics If Intrested. Located In Chillicothe IL