Manny's MX build

Should have some raw video for you guys that wanted to see one later tonight but I do have pictures on my phone here's the back table. FB79D7A6-06B7-4901-BEFC-9355048D0D27.jpg

Got home saw this by my door and power washed my bike right quick to put it on

Those are 916s aren't they?

The rear stinger set is the 916. Just curious if their head pipes are exactly the same bend and what not. I've got a lead on some head pipes, but they have the 2/1 Stinger and it's in horrible shape. Someone was doing wheelies with out a grab bar. I'd like to but the dual stingers on em if I can for another build.

Sorry to hijack sheedawg, killer build man. This thing is leeching your wallet quick!

How you like those pipes? More pics of you jumping over trucks, and shit..........please lol

So far I can only comment on the way they look since I haven't ridden it yet...looks tittiessss ( • ) ( • )

Haha I'll see what I can get for you next time we go to the track.

The rear stinger set is the 916. Just curious if their head pipes are exactly the same bend and what not. I've got a lead on some head pipes, but they have the 2/1 Stinger and it's in horrible shape. Someone was doing wheelies with out a grab bar. I'd like to but the dual stingers on em if I can for another build.

Sorry to hijack sheedawg, killer build man. This thing is leeching your wallet quick!

No worries man this thread can be an informative one also keep at it! But from what I've read and research I've done they have said they do fit you just need the mid pipes to mate up with the silencer.

Well for those of you who wanted to see the bike in action here's the youtube vid for ya..it's one I took towards the end of the day and had mounted on my helmet. I tried the chest mount for the first time during the beginning when I was putting in some pretty good laps in and clearing everything but one jump but in this one i wasn't anyways here ya go enjoy. Next time if you guys want now that i know the chest mount definitely doesn't work I can do strictly helmet mount.

https://youtu.be/5Bu4er89too

• Like 10

Well for those of you who wanted to see the bike in action here's the youtube vid for ya..it's one I took towards the end of the day and had mounted on my helmet. I tried the chest mount for the first time during the beginning when I was putting in some pretty good laps in and clearing everything but one jump but in this one i wasn't anyways here ya go enjoy. Next time if you guys want now that i know the chest mount definitely doesn't work I can do strictly helmet mount.

https://youtu.be/5Bu4er89too

So, how do you like your Shee compare to your 450?