Minkia38 Bad seller

Blackwizard22

I purchased a banshee coil item from seller minkia38. The item shipped to me was different than what was pictured, it was also damaged. The seller wanted me to ship the item back at my expense. I left negative feedback for minkia38 who then tried to leave me negative feedback in retaliation but it was removed by ebay because he was found in violation of their rules.... I listed an RC car and it was won buy bidder cyclonepipes. The item was never paid for and I opened an unpaid item dispute. The dispute was closed when cyclone pipes never responded or sent payment. I was then left negative feedback from cyclonepipes on an item I ended up having to relist. Later I found that cyclonepipes is an account set up by minkia38 as the email was the same. minkia38 set up the false account for the sole purpose of leaving me negative feedback.

This is a juvenile move for a seller to make. Instead of manning up and accepting that he had made a mistake he went through all this trouble just to leave me negative feedback.

Absolutely unacceptable for a seller, beware when dealing with minkia38!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

THATS FUCKIN BULLSHIT..yes im yelling

Who in fuckin all hell would set up an other account to pull that kinda shit bro... :down:

I purchased a banshee coil item from seller minkia38. The item shipped to me was different than what was pictured, it was also damaged. The seller wanted me to ship the item back at my expense. I left negative feedback for minkia38 who then tried to leave me negative feedback in retaliation but it was removed by ebay because he was found in violation of their rules.... I listed an RC car and it was won buy bidder cyclonepipes. The item was never paid for and I opened an unpaid item dispute. The dispute was closed when cyclone pipes never responded or sent payment. I was then left negative feedback from cyclonepipes on an item I ended up having to relist. Later I found that cyclonepipes is an account set up by minkia38 as the email was the same. minkia38 set up the false account for the sole purpose of leaving me negative feedback.

This is a juvenile move for a seller to make. Instead of manning up and accepting that he had made a mistake he went through all this trouble just to leave me negative feedback.

Absolutely unacceptable for a seller, beware when dealing with minkia38!!!

he s always done me right... id like to see minkia38 ,post up and here his side......

i hope this isnt true... :down:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank for the guys that stuck up for me. You know who you are.

I sell 250+ parts a month

That is 250+ USED parts

I buy used Banshees, tear them down, sell the parts

my definition of "good shape" is not all 250+ people's defintion.

If you buy a bumper for $15, it WILL NOT be as good as a brand new $90 one from the Yamaha dealership, no way around that

I have 99% positive feedback on ebay, and of the 5000+ transactions I have had only a handful have had complaints.

If you dont want to do business with me, please dont

Thats why its America, you have freedom of choice

But please dont ask me to give you a discount either then when you do want to buy from me, as I have countless times on the HQ to give back to you guys for all the questions of mine you have answered, and all the fun I have had here on the forums.

• 2 months later...

pff. you have good feedback because no one who leaves bad wants to receive it. Ive gotten about 5 items off you and most was bullshit garbage. The last was a set of hubs with a broken off stud. what the fuck is that!!! I left neutral feedback and then got the same. All I did was fucking pay right away. Just because you sent a replacement stud after I bitched doesnt change the fact you send broken fucking garbage, and I had to sit out a weekend and wait for the stud. Fuck you.

A coil with wire just pushed it and pulled right off, carbs with one of them having stripped tors threads.

If I part out a bike I dont sell the bs parts, I give them away or throw them away not sell them. Less than half of what Ive gotten was good. The only time you even visit this site is to advertise your shitdick garbage.

I've purchased MANY items from Minkia38 and never had an issue with him...he has always shipped out very quickly and the items i purchased from him were very well described and any discrepencies with the item was addressed in the post as well as pictures. But i always do ask if there are any blemishes dents etc with the item PICTURED before i buy....he has always been up front with me...Everyone has a different idea of what is good condition and not....Just have to ask the right questions i guess....I learned the hard way through ebay....

I think after selling 5000+ items on ebay with a 99% positive feed back is pretty fucking good job...there aren't many sellers that can do that.

Well his feedback for one is 98.7%, thats not 99% where I went to school and also 4 negative feedbacks in the last month, 19 for 6 months and 26 for last 12 months. Thats not that good nor that bad but still what fastrthnu is sayin is fucked up if he has been done the way he says..

Well his feedback for one is 98.7%, thats not 99% where I went to school and also 4 negative feedbacks in the last month, 19 for 6 months and 26 for last 12 months. Thats not that good nor that bad but still what fastrthnu is sayin is fucked up if he has been done the way he says..

You're right 98.7% is not 99% so I guess your school tought you right....I apologize I have not looked at his feed back since I bought something from him over a year ago... And you're right any kind of negative feed back is not good..... it worries me that one person has a bad dealing with him and posts it and then all of a sudden everyone that has had a bad dealing with him who have also had the opportunity to post and have not all of a sudden jump on the band wagon and start stomping his name in the dirt....There may reasons why the deal did not go as smooth as you would have liked...but as human nature has proved before....jump to conclusions before you know the whole story.....MYSELF IN CLUDED....thought I'd throw that in there before someone says I don't do it.....